One hit from the MFLB.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by WheresMySlaw, Aug 4, 2010.

1. whats there to miss? its like comparing apples to oranges
    walking in to a grocery store wanting an apple & asking for an apple, and telling the clerk "but its not an orange"
    feel me?
    the mlfb, for me, is a purchse that i will never regret.

2. ive never gotten the whole apples to oranges thing man...i can compare the 2, one comes in 3 different colors, one doesnt, one has citric acid in it, one doesnt, one has a thick usually unpleasant bumpy peel, the other has a smooth mostly edible skin...one has a core of edible, but hard shit, one has a core of tasty orange shit :) i just SHATTERED that fucking saying. definition of compare:\texamine and note the similarities or differences of.
    sorry lol random tangent

3. Can't wait to order mine I think I will have it by the end of the month. Just in time for an amazing concert :hello:

4. Yeah there's no "downer" (idk wtf else to call it) like you would expect from smoking it. I usually just smoke a bit if I really want to feel that, mostly at night. and yeah if you pull it real slow you'll feel some of that kind of high but not nearly to the full effect like you would smoking. in my experience anyways

also you can't really compare it to a volcano because the LB is a small portable vape thats battery powered and the volcano is an at-home plug in. I don't have one personally but that's just what I've heard. but the MFLB is a good all around vape I think, and it's for sure worth the price.

I actually can't talk about the LB without wanting to hit it so uh brbr

5. Just out of curiosity would it be a good idea to order more batteries with it? I noticed on one site extra batteries were 10 bucks for a pair, but I would assume you could use any NiMh battery as long as you stripped the label off correct?

Also from yalls personal experience how long does a battery last for you? Should I be able to feel nice several times off one battery?

And one final question, will any quality off herb work because I was reading vaping mids and what not is a waste although I wouldn't think so but I figured I would ask.

6. #26 nickzzzx, Aug 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2010
    my mflb allows me to medicate even when I'm staying at a relatives house for a few days. once you get the technique down, you can hit it anywhere you need without people knowing (smell/sight). I recommend anyone who's interested to go over to FC - Vaporizer Forum and read the hundreds of pages worth of thread they have dedicated to the mflb.

1 fully charged NiMH will last about 4-5 min of constant vapor. Usually I can get 2 almost-full trenches(bowls) on 1 battery. this gives you roughly 20 decent hits but the amount of hits depends on the quality of the bud.
    since vaporizing is more efficient than smoking, your mids will get you higher when you vape them as opposed to if you smoked them. mids suck though, get some high quality and you will be much more satisfied. I have a medium tolerance from daily vaping and mids just don't get me where I want to be, or I have to inhale 2+ bowls which is annoying and time consuming (that's why I turned to hash and only vape high quality buds haha)

7. If you're looking for extra batteries, I'd just go with more Eneloops. I bought two more pairs so I have six in total, but I'm still using my first two.. still going strong. I've used the LB almost everyday, at least twice a day for six months or so. A fully charged battery will brown the bud of two or three trenches, but I usually charge them after one trench.
    Eneloops have no memory effect either, so you can blast a bowl and throw it right in the charger without worrying about destroying the battery life. They have a low discharge rate too so you can charge a lot and keep them hangin around until you need them without them losing much, if any battery power.

8. Good to hear! I think the citizens of GC have just convinced me to get one over a VaporGenie.

9. lol this is a question i wish i could have asked before i got mine. but i understand what u asking and yes it is missing that "smoke high". this is a nice piece cause its convenient, discreet, and gets u high. but it doesnt get u past high, i would much rather milk a bong.

let me put it this way, i have glass and smoke comfortably at home, and ive used the mflb like 3-4 times max(places i have to be discreet) and ive had it for a couple months now...what does that mean?? that its not practical for somebody like me, i only use it for the theaters or where i have to be discreeet...

^^ALLL OPINION!!!

over all i wouldnt say i regret it, i just dont use it as much as i thought i would. oh and let me mention that im not a huuuuge fan of vaping either altho ive never tried a volcano, but ive tried like 3 other brands and I just cant jump on the bandwaggon. they just dont do it for me... i like smoke

10. #30 TwztedElegance, Aug 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2010
    i've been using mine for the last 3 weeks and this is already up there in my list of must-haves. FUCKING AMAZING DEVICE. so elegantly designed, so fucking tiny. i barely need to vape at all to get nice and baked, plus the AVB is sweet to make some QWISO hash with or edibles. anyone on the edge, GET ONE! seriously. their customer service is friggin awesome.

and to the person who said you have to keep sending in the MFLB coz it breaks, uh no you don't. there's barely any breakable parts in there other than the screen so if you're careful it should last a LONG time. if not, well you'll receive your replacement in like 2-3 days :D

oh yeah i just took a couple of hits off mine :) here's a post i wrote earlier about technique, i find it gives me the best results :|