Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One Handed :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AmazaaaasauR, Jul 21, 2011.

1. So, I fractured my elbow and have an effusion, caused by me flipping off of my bike at about 30 mph and don't know how to smoke now!! :( :(

I have a tiny bong, tiny pipe, and that's it for me. Any ways i can smoke with one hand only? And I can't do hot knives because I have to smoke outside.

Thanks

2. Hold the bowl in your mouth and light it with your hand. Make sure to cherry it quickly, and rip that mofo! You'll probably slobber on your bowl but hey, gotta do what you gotta do :p

Sorry to hear about the accident! That sucks :\

3. bong on ground/pipe in mouth.

Pack.

Light it, inhale and drop lighter. or light leaf on fire, then use it like a match. drop lighter, hold bowl, keep bud cherried.

4. Ow//Smoke with friends./Learn to roll one-handed/Use a rolling machine.

5. step 1: load bong
    step 2: put bong on table
    step 3: put mouth on bong
    step 4: ignite
    step 5: inhale
    step 6: really you needed help with this?

6. Just smoke the bong without clearing the slide........ any true stoner would find a way....... even with no hands.

7. A bong is easy. I usually use one hand for a bong...? But a pipe, buy some beeline and just leave it burning (be careful!) and hold it in the same hand as the pipe. It won't be comfortable but it'll work and not require that much movement.

8. If your elbow is broken is your whole hand in the cast? I broke my wrist and I could still hold the bowl in that hand with my cast on.

9. Use a hitter hold hitter in mouth and light but if your pipe has a carb thus different

10. If it has a carb, plug it off. :smoke:

11. The cast is from about 5 inches above my elbow to the last digit of my fingers. And I have nowhere to set the bong outdoors and can't really lean over because for some reason it hurts to do that. So, setting the bong on a surface is out of the question. Sorry, I probably should have put that bit of info in my first post...

12. Pack bong.

Light with the one hand.

Suck.

Your High.