Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One gram rip off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HighOnIt, May 16, 2010.

1. Ya, we've all been though that. I got ripped off bad once in the beginning. I bought a scale after that and it hasn't happened since. And to the op, if you can really get an ounce for $50 of the same stuff that you pay $10 a gram for, definitely take that. That sounds a bit ridiculous but if that is really the case, I wouldn't pass it up.

And also, don't worry about the people complaining about you asking questions. This is the apprentice tokers section. That's why this section is here.

2. No I ddnt mean to say it was 10 a gram it was misunderstood but yeah an ounce of reg is fifty overhere in Austin

And thanks for those who understand this is apprentice tokers

3. what he said. thank you for that. haha

but usually beasters or exotics or whatever are by the gram
    $10 a gram $15 a gram. whatever but you should get a scale
    but before you do that you need to know how much it should look like
    either get used to being able to roughly estimate how much weed is in a bag
    or get used to getting ripped out. simple as that really.

4. what the fuck dude, i live in dallas and 50 bucks is barely enough to buy 3 grams over here. hahaha.

5. to all you people saying "buy a scale"
    what happens when you get pulled over and the cop bullshits you and finds your little gram of weed and your scale, doesn't having the scale mean you have "intent to distribute" fucking you over?

6. SoCal

Nick - 5$ - .25g (1/4th g)

Dime - 10$ - .5g

Dub - 20$ - 1g

Eighth - 35$ - 60$ - 3.5g

This is med shop shit too.