Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One gram or three? No heat? Grinding?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MacGyverGirl, Jan 3, 2013.

1. I'm deciding on making a single serving brownie later. It only needs 3 tablespoons of oil/butter per person. I've never had luck with edibles, so I'm thinking maybe using 3 grams so I can make sure I get high? Also, is it possible to do no-heat cannabutter? It'd only be 3 tablespoons of butter with 1-3 grams ground weed.

Could I melt the butter, mix in the weed, and let it harden?

It'll be mixed with my brownie mix and microwave when I cook

Sorry for any mistakes I'm good.

2. No. U need and time

3. What and time?

4. Microwaves aren't a good heat source for edibles, they have actually been known to work terribly or not at all. You should look up a good recipe for butter or oil and make sure you decarb your weed in the oven before making the oil.

5. ^this. Edibles take time. The only edible I've ever had that's been quick n easy is firecrackers.