Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One good thing about weed and one bad thing and why you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TimothyM, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Simple as that.

My reason:

It's fairly affordable, you can do it in a variety of ways differing the high the taste the smell the look the price, it can effect you in a number of ways and the peace and serenity you get is next to none. Bad is that when you can't afford it, you normally want it more! :confused:

One good thing and one bad thing!:hello:

2. Good thing, I get high..

Bad thing, annoying coming home high to rents.

3. Good thing:
    Major stress relief

Bad thing:
    It hurts my wallet :(

4. Good: A healthier alternative to painkillers, sleeping pills, and other medications. Also a great way to kick back, relax, and really appreciate the little things.

Bad: Running out I guess, haha..although that's easily solved.

Personally, I smoke to relax, and cool down when the world's just getting to me.

5. I WISH they'd legalize it, it'd make sooooo much more economical sense!

6. Getting high is good.

Spending 20/g on no name dank and 25/g on 'exotics' is total bullshit.

7. Good - having your mind free itself of all inhibitions and letting it do whatever it will...

Bad - Weed hangovers, not being FULLY alert and aware of things for a long time after stopping smoking it...(its gotta be almost completely out of my system before I'm back to thinking/understanding normally)

8. Good: Because getting high is awesome?

Bad: After smoking the herb heavily over the past few years, when I work out my lungs feel tight / worse than they were before smoking

9. Good: I get high.

Bad: It's illegal.

Why I smoke: Because I like to.

10. Good - the closest thing to a perfect drug imo

Bad- living in florida, where you get in tons of trouble for like one joint. 20+ grams = felony...

I smoke because i love it.

11. good- makes me forget about my depression

Bad-getting the money to smoke when my hours got cut severely at work and having troubles at home because of the loss of hours

i smoke because it makes me forget about my depression for a little while and makes me forget about work and all that shit, im defenitly stuck in a fucking big ass rut

12. Good: Smokin' herb is awesome.

Bad: It's illegal and I hate inhaling smoke (vaporizer soon).

Why I smoke: feels good man.

13. Good: it settles my stomach and calms my anxiety.

Bad: cleaning/touching/smelling resin.

Why: I use it to self medicate instead of relying too heavily on anxiety meds.

14. Good thing: getting high

Bad thing: not being high

Why I smoke: to get high.

15. haha :smoking:

16. Good: when ever I smoke the herb I feel like nothing could be better. I get extremely happy an everything that usually upsets me is just a thought that I don't mind while I'm high. Bad: having to hide it from my parents. I don't feel like the cost is something to worry about I'f you truly love weed. Why: same answer as why it's good