Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One good thing about not driving.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jt233, Aug 15, 2011.

1. So I have my Drivers License but no car as it is not in the budget. The one upside to this is when I pickup from my friend and have to transport it back home I feel like I'm more undercover since I take the bus I figure a cop is more likely to pull someone over in a car than stop someone who is just standing at the bus stop. I put it in my backpack and I'm good to go, plus I don't dress in a way that makes me stand out or look like I'm up to something. What do you think?

2. your so inventive.

3. I bet you're the next George Carlin.

Definitely sounds less sketchy than a car. Although unless you're swerving and letting out clouds of smoke, most cars are fairly safe.

4. Ahh..I really do think hes funny as shit:smoking:. may he rip.

5. Ya having a car does make things a little more sketchy BUT if you don't fail you should be fine :)

6. Haha I'm glad you think I'm funny. I just think there are so many reasons cops pull people over even just on suspicion. Sometimes even if you didn't do anything wrong but your in the neighborhood were drugs are sold the cop might pull you over and ask some questions. One time I was taking the bus home I live in La and it was late at night around 11 I took the bus home and as I was waiting for the bus two Sheriffs officers were standing about 30 feet away just making sure things were safe and they were there for about 30 mins and I was just standing there thinking in my head like if only they knew what I had in my backpack lol.

7. I'd rather drive, buses here don't get ya anywhere!