one fucked up summer

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by netmaster121, Aug 31, 2007.

1. hey guys,

I have had one fucked up summer. It all started end of june, im a junior but since i moved from spain im back a year.
    The justice system here is appaling. I was at school and i got some free weed from a friend which i just put in my backpack.
    I was then talking to some friends, and mentioned that my cousin was coming in a week, and that since he was from texas
    he would buy "200 tons to take back with him" (i live in oregon and here texas has a reputation for crap weed) that was obviously
    a joke but it seems that some student took that seriously. i had to go to the office and i was then interrogated buy the dean of students,
    asking who my supplier was, who i was dealing to, and a bunch of other crap.

I eventually got my personal property searched by someone who wasnt even a police officer,
    but he said he would expel me from the school if didnt allow him to search my stuff.
    I come from a country where your personal possesions, are yours and no one has a right to take them from you,
    but I guess that does not apply in america. The police where then called, and i was charged with a pcs and a intent to distribute.
    the second charge is complete bullshit but i wasnt able to contest it.

Since it was my first time with the law I just got probation. But now i have drug tests from my parents randomly.
    My mom used to be a stoner, but my dad is a very traditional british man, so he believes weed is as bad as heroine or meth.
    He has convinced my mom that the weed she smoked when she was younger is nothing like what i smoke.
    he believes that if i smoke weed i will become some unmotivated person. i have a high gpa, participate in sports,
    and already have a scholarship. Im trilingual. I really dont know what my dad is getting at,
    but as far as he is concerned weed is evil. i cant argue with him, ive showed him all the pro-pot articles i could find and still nothing.

I will now get drug tested a lot. my Parents bought 24 tests online, so this is pretty much indefinite testing.
    I will not be smoking for a long time, at least until i move out. you see in spain what you do is your business.
    as long as your not bothering anyone else its your business. here in america everything you do seems to be the
    governments business. marijuana being illegal is probably one of the biggest injustices of this century.
    To make all of this worse, i get migraines a couple times a month, and also have mild insomnia.
    I self medicated with marijuana for both of these things, but now i cant do that anymore,
    and i feel like shit. well thats all for now. smoke a bowl for me guys

2. paragraphs... i can never be fucked reading huge chunks of text without paragraphs...

3. that's a whole wall of text I didn't bother reading. My summer was fucked too so hope that makes you feel better.

4. damn that is one fucked up story

i dunno

at least youre alive

5. Wow, definitely fucked up. America is fucking stupid.

POT doesn't matter. Lying, coniving politicians, policemen, judges, executives, robber barons, these are the things people should be in jail for.

If this was the 1700's, they would have been dead 4 years ago.

6. The Director, And Richard...Are you seriously that fuckin lazy, that you can't read half of a small book page?

Honestly guyz....

That sux tho man...I wish Canada legalized marijuana.:mad:
    Getting searched fucking sux.:mad:

7. I'm the cousin from Texas netmaster121 was talking about...

Not all was bad though... we substituted what was done with weed with alcohol.