Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One for the veteran growers: Looking for the most potent you've grown.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Njayjay, May 2, 2009.

1. #1 Njayjay, May 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
    Hi there i'm thinking of simply growing some of the strongest stuff I can get my hands on, it doesn't matter if it's pure sativa or indica, or a hybrid although I'm looking more toward a hybrid, something like a 60/40 sativa/indica, as these reportedly are the true "one hit killers".

I am looking for something with an intense mind high with strong body stone too.

I have my eye on strains like Jack Herer, Super Silver Haze, Arjan's Haze, Hawaiian Snow, Trainwreck, Sour Diesel, etc, but I would like to hear from people who actually have smoked all the superplants, what your recommendations for the top 2 or 3 for potency are.

Thx in advance.

2. White widow, purple haze, strawberry cough, god bud.

3. I've heard white widow is middle-of-the-line potency, not at all one of the super potent strains. Don't know about the others.

4. Super silver haze.

5. :smoking:its called kush, og kush, bubba kush ,purple kush,:bongin:

6. I smoked half of a bowl of white widow and was stoned shitless.

7. Ice. orgasmic trichomes.:):)

8. How are you growing it?

9. well grown marijuana should do the trick. Names are just labels man, unless they are grown to their full potential. In which case, well grown marijuana.

10. #10 Njayjay, May 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
    M O IK IK I IE: I'm gonna be doing bubblebucket/DWC method.

I already have some C99 beans which I will be growing alongside whatever I pick. And just straight bud, well grown, won't cut it. I'm looking for that shit that will blast u into space with one bongrip. Peace.

11. the strongest stuff ive smoked would have to be between Bubblegum Kush and G13 Haze. they were very different highs, the Kush was a great energetic/chill high while the G13 was a total Indica couchlock high. when ever i would smoke the G13 i would start thinking like i was some sort of fucking genius, if u want something to get u really philosophical, try and come up on some G13.

12. lol this is probably what youre looking for.
    BC Seeds

13. just looked at that link about elephant bud, dayumm, i wanna grow that someday:eek:

14. white widow is the most potent it has the most thc

15. the kush high was energetic? hmmmm

16. rofl the description for that strain is ridiculous.

17. #17 Skurr, May 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2009
    \t\t\t\t Sex - THC Laboratories
    THC = 27.3%
    CBD = 1.0%

I dont believe it. 450 canadian dollars? ...

18. white widow ftw!

19. 27.3 % ?!!?!?!?!?

20. That site is most definitely not legit. There is no cannabis with a THC content around 35%. That is a RIDICULOUS amount of trichomes, and the seeds are around $50 each, which is a complete ripoff. Might as well go with some seeds from a legit site if you're trying to grow.