One final estimation

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by regis-philbin, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Hello everyone. As these plants near the end of flowering (ide day another 3-5 weeks) I must one more time try to get an accurate estimation as to how many grams should come from these 3 plants. My original goal was 750 grams....
    I have the 1000 watt hps that vegged the plants in the very tiny grow room and now they are in a 6.5x6.5x6.5 with the same light. Been using sensei grow and bloom and calmag only. They look nice and crystally. I'm asking again today because one of the many heads it had (branches?) Snapped and it was one of the larger ones. I have it hung up drying but I'm sad it happened I wanted all of it to harvest at one perfect time.

Anyone as some may remember I took my hopes from 750 grams down to 400 grams when one day I discovered them covered in pistils although I had only been on a 24 hour light scheduele. But on that post most people said I should really far exceed 400 grams. I'll post some pictures from today of the girls. The 20 in the picture is for size comparison. In the comments I'll post a picture of the branch that snapped off too!

Thanks anyone for the help. I just need an estimation because this will be my first real yeild and I don't want to expect 400 and get 100. Or I would be really suprised of I got more than what I'm thinking.

Anyway, as always, thanks in advance.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. [​IMG] as you can see not very big or developed yet

3. I say min 3 ounces per plant. Best way to get a base idea is cut them down and weigh your final wet weight. Subtract 70-80% from that weight and you can get a number near what to expect.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cool idea! So sad that they lose 80% of their weight! Thanks for the input my man