Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One Eye

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by critter 11, Jul 2, 2003.

1. As l sit here reading mrs critter asks why l read with one eye ??????????????,??? cause l,am too stoned and drunk to see out off two ,lol.......;D

2. Hahaha.......somtimes I sit and read with blury vision. I have to read and reread several times before I understand the words.....

3. .....l had a donkey once .l loved it dearly.

4. Yea I used to raise hogs till it was time to eat!!!!Best I ever tasted!!!1

5. WE RAISED SHEEP,sorry, when it came time to eat em the kids refused ,lol.

6. ..yep thats it ,l love ya mate .:D

7. I am having a get together of city folks.. You should come down Amanita.. Your company would be great!

8. all ya,all got to do is go for a drive or ride and ya,all carn,t do it .why ? causae it aint important.Bud Stock 2003 .mrs crittern even reminded me about 2004 today ,l,am excited :D

9. July 12th and 13th.. 20 miles west of Nashville....

I would love to see you here!!!. I'll PM you with directions if you want to come!

10. I am really looking forward to next year when you are here critter! It will be a blast!!!!!!!

11. and l know my wish is my command..........

12. You are the one to get it done!

13. i read with one eye sometimes... i thought it was something to do with my V pattern disorder (eyes seperate as i look upwards) or with my dislexi... good to hear i'm not the only one