Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One Eye Red While The Other Isnt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Hey guys,

have any of you noticed that 3 hours later, after you start to come down, you might feel more of a high in one eye more than the other? For example, one eye might still feel low, while the other is normal, and one eye might appear red while the other appears normal. Why is this? One would think when the high is over both eyes return to normal.

2. I've had one eye be redder than the other, though I have a popped blood vessel in it so that might be why. Other than that I've never had nor seen that happen. I get the one eye feeling low thing sometimes, but rarely does that happen to me. 

3. Don't think this has ever happened to me lol. Sounds like you're too stoned asking this question lol

4. Do you wear contacts?