Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

one down two to go

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 805-SLO-420, Dec 25, 2008.

1. this is my first time making firecrackers and i made three with 1g ea of fresh picked sour D. i made them last night so they've been sitting for 12 hours so i baked them at 350 for 21min and first off i read alot that they taste like shit but i was like "nah those people dont know what their talking about their pri fine" but let me tell you THEY TASTE LIKE SHIT. i wouldnt suggest useing saltines use ghram crackers. the texture of the saltine ones is like a dry cruncy, salty, weed, oiled shit. next time im making firecrackers im going to do the pb, olive oil, butter, weed mix regular but then im going to put that in a s'more!

2. mmm damn now that sounds like it would taste pretty damn good (lets go campin!!) XD..my only worry is that using grahm crackers instead of saltines might interfere with how baked you get? well. any takers? i plan to try this out fairly soon.. whenever i get weed penut butter chocolate and grahm crackas :hello::hello:

im such an unprepared stoner hehe. but +rep for a nice idea.

3. how so? i would think graham crackers have more fat than regular saltine crackers however so you may have a point..you could always use ritz too

4. I've made a few firecrackers before, they worked like a charm. I personally like the taste of firecrackers. The taste reminds me of vaped ganja.

5. #5 Rasta Mon, Dec 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2008
    hey i live in slo
    u go to cal poly, high school, out of school or what?

6. lol, i can't even get myself to eat firecrackers anymore. i've eatin em in the past lots of times, but one day i popped a bean in the morning and tried to eat a couple firecrackers later on in the afternoon and threw them both up. since then, everytime i put a firecracker up to my face i end up almost puking.

:eek: