Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One day the world will be

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrmuffinman, Jul 27, 2013.

1. #1 mrmuffinman, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2013
    Just think, one day the world will be overpopulated... It IS going to happen. Every year ( i forgot the stats) more people are born than die. Only o much space right now. With more and more free , unsettled land being used for communities and housing, where will we go.

And when our water , oil , fossil fuels run out

2. Overpopulated already imo. Life isn't even special anymore, it's taken for granted and people all think they're owed something in life right out the gate. Every married couple seems to think they're the parents of the century breeding several kids they haven't the means nor the knowledge to raise them properly in this fucked up world.

Sent from my MB865 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Humans are the worst animals

4. Mortals inhabit far less of the planet than you think...It isn't overpopulation that is going to be the end of your race; it will be greed, politics, and war. :cool:

5. Actually, from what I can understand all the people in the world could live in texas. We do actually have the resources to feed, clothe, educate and take care of every single person on this world and more, they are just very, very unevenly distributed.

That whole "planet's overcrowded" schtick is getting old imo. We are not overcrowded, we just idiots who believe what bankers tell us.

Even if that were true though, we should be spending money on space exploration technologies and research instead of wars for resources such as petrol.

Which alternative is better? Destroying whole countries and our own damn planet so that half of us can survive, or starting to colonize other planets and be spacefaring badasses? It's not even a question in my mind.

6. We arent even going to be able to make it anywhere near the end of our solar system ever with humans onboard. It is sooooo many lighthears away and nothing in the world can obtain lightspeed other than light, let alone with as much mass as would be needed to house people and supplies for that journey. But if colonization of planets in our solar system, which ones could we even possibly do so on?

7. This world will be in the midst of a nuclear fallout before over-population lol.