Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One day fluffy, next day Dry?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by HLGZ, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Alright so I bought some pretty intense bud called popcorn kush for 60 an ounce (I was the second person to ever handle the weed) and the day I bought it, it was really fluffy and looked great but now two days later its dark and looks like shit...I put it in a mason jar and now don't know what to do..It doesn't even look like the same batch I bought

2. Sounds like you should go get your money back? :/

3. So it dryed in the mason jar? How wet was it be4 u put it in the jar?

4. well you bought it still wet then my friend. bud will lose 75% of its weight from being wet to dry. next time if the stems dont break or at least crack upon applying pressure then you got some freshly cut bud.If you put it in a mason jar it should have been fine as long as you burped the jar every so often. if not then you probably had some mold grow. hope thats not the case

5. Its great weed i just don't understand how it went from beautiful to ugly..it's basically still the same potency

6. then why are u bummin?