One crazy dream...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dragokatzov, Jan 4, 2007.

1. I started smoking weed in the summer, my friend Monique got me into it, as a gesture for helping her move. And since theres been changes to the laws in Canada, I figured why not?

Anyways, A couple nights ago, i had this dream. I was in my bedroom, i was trying to smoke a joint, but i kept on loosing it, and it would be in obvious places like on my desk or bookshelf. But eventually i smoked the whole thing, and then i woke up, and i was pretty sure i was awake, i was up for 10 minutes or so, and the entire time i felt like i was high as a kite... i hadn't smoked for at least 2 weeks before that! now i have the biggest craving for weed! pretty fucked up, huh?

2. nah not really wierd. i used to have dreams about tripping on lsd before i tried it. that actually made me wanna try it. before i was sorta scared.

3. The placebo effect my friend. Sometimes when I know that there is a blunt waiting for me in the morning my body naturally feels baked just cuz I know it's there and that I will be getting high. I dunno it's hard to explain... If someone gave you E and said it was the best hes ever had... you will prob roll a lot harder than if the guy says its the shittiest hes ever had but its the same one.

4. word motoxridah +rep for the accurate description.

5. befroe i get high i get these rushes and my hartrate goes threw the wall...

6. i kinda pretend i'm gonna b smokin the best bud ever, and i imagine irrelevant reasons why i'm going to b ecspecially high. i gotta get myself psyched out over it - like my own personal pot pep rally.

7. dang good idea i think im going to try that next time i smoke lol

8. yea after like the second or 3rd time i ever smoked my 1st high i think i had a dream the next night, and in my dream i was high

9. u were prob still high when u were asleep

10. I know this is old...but, thats completey normal. If you have ever sobered up, its happened to you. Iv had the weird dreams, and when i think about weed i feel high. Its defidently part of the placebo effect to feel high, but weed doesn't leave your fat cells till they die, so you can get random surges of THC.

11. Is that true? Thats funkin sick!

12. THC, is a fat solube compound. Which means that it can be stored in your fat cells, untill the fat cell dies.