One crazy 13 year old.

Discussion in 'General' started by chronicman00, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ride of die mothafucka

2. OMG lol what a messed up scenario to be in. Especially if your only 13.

3. That's how people roll these day, shit is nothing new. That story just made the news.

Dude tried to rob him and he shot his ass.

4. Who buys drugs from a 13 year old???:confused:

-AFD

5. word to prada. its real in the field.. age aint nuthin but a number.. kid was holdin his own and handlin the situation accordingly. he aint crazy, he just another kid faced with issues of todays society.

6. #7 Bank404, Oct 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2008
    One that get's good weed. dealers get younger and younger. No-one seems to care what age they are as long as they got weed.

that's the adult that pulled the gun on his wife not the kid.

yea you'd be surprised at how smart 13year old are now that carry the tool. they smarter than some adults that sling.

7. word I was buying dank shit back in 8th grade.

oh shiet im to stoned for this lol. I thought it was the kid.

8. I make it hard to breathe out here in these city streets, ridin' round like it's sweet will get your shit swiss-cheesed. Be at your front door with fire at your peep-hole, waiting till you get close, and let the whole clip go. That's how I play it dawg, that's how my *****s play it. If you want them type of problems, go right ahead... and Im gonna give ya what you lookin for: multiple head shots and a closed casket full of YOU, *****.

9. well fuck man why are you on the internet then?:rolleyes:

10. #11 Bank404, Oct 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2008
    chill out no need for that here, you go hard when you can make that money from home, and dont have to be standing outside flipping your pack.

Step ya shit up:)

11. damn man.
    fuckin wicked

12. that kid is fuckin hardcore

13. Gangsta gansta..

e-thug?

-AFD

14. Dude got shot straight through the head...kids gonna have a tough time in court. He shot to kill. Pretty hardcore.

15. im 13.... i was scared.... i dont know how to use a gun:(:cry::confused_2:

16. While its not funny cuz someone died, I just have this image in my head of this little 13 year old drug entrepreuner sitting at a desk selling buds and this 24 year old dude comes in and pulls a gun on him, asking for all his product. The kid, never flinchs, pops out a strap and busts him in his head. That is some hardcore shit. I'll be heated if he doesn't get off for self defense though. In my mind atleast, it doesn't matter what the guys trying to steal, be it drugs or a tv, you come in my crib with a gun your gonna get fucked. self defense all the way.

17. wow sounds like that kid had some great parents. granted one is apparently dead, but the other is obviously completely irresponsible. i know it sounds harsh, but this is a good reason why unwanted children shouldn't be brought into this world.

18. holy shit that kid is more real than half of the rappers you hear rapping about the streets up on BET and shit. He didnt fuck around or nothing, shot straight to the head, goddam!

19. he mustve had some good product and a steady business I mean 24 year olds are buying from him lol AND he was strapped something tells me he had a gun not because he thinks it would be cool but for safety. Kid mustve been pretty big where hes from.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.