One Bowl

Discussion in 'General' started by toomanygnomes, Feb 18, 2013.

1. I've been smoking one full bowl and getin pretty stoned like ill get distracted for awhile and usually not pack another. Is one bowl enough for you guys and also if I were to smoke more after im stoned isnt it kinda just a waste?

2. Yeah, I don't even smoke a whole bowl. I don't see the point in smoking more after you are stoned.

3. I usually smoke two or three, maybe more if I have a lot.

4. I agree with Orange, I don't see a point to smoking after you're stoned. Just a waste of trees if you ask me

5. I keep hitting it until I'm so high I forget to keep going.

6. Yeah, hit it until you can't.

7. [quote name='"StalinApproves"']I keep hitting it until I'm so high I forget to keep going.[/quote]

you and me both. I feel just getting a little high is a waste of bud so I smoke until im high af.

8. Sometimes I smoke just one. This morning, I smoked a fat one. Then an almost full one. And that was a good decision, I say. =]

9. I pack a fat bowl in my bubbler, smoke it all and I'm high as a kite for a couple hours.

10. I usually burn by myself.... so I got a bowl... I'll hit it like every 10 mins or so, sometimes it might take me 30 mins to blaze solo just one bowl, maybe more.... usually faster depending on my mood, but even as i type this, i got a bowl in my left hand... capped against my palm...(got a custom odd ass placed callus from doin that shit long term).... This way I can keep a decent buzz goin all damn day long

-bad part is.... I burn through 2 zones in 3 weeks if i can burn like I like to (with the wife sometimes.. so not TRUELY solo, but she dont burn much.

11. I'll usually smoke one, then another in 45 minutes or so to keep the party going.

12. When i smoke, one joint with about .5 is enough to get me moderately high, i usually roll 2 .5 joints and space them out an hour between
    7 days through a t-break now, not that i need it for tolerance, mainly other reasons

13. This haha..and then its a treat later when ur like "oh cool theres still more in here"