One Blunt FOREVER

Discussion in 'General' started by ZerO Stay Tokin, Sep 18, 2008.

1. For all you blunt smokers, if you could only use one company of cigars, what would it be? mine would have to be a pineapple white owl till i die.

2. Honey Dutch Sport

/end thread

lol... jk well... not about the dutches

3. Probably Platinum blunts,naw scratch that I'll take me some Juicy wraps.

if your just talking pre-rolled,I would get the Platinum blunts cigarillo,or Garcia vega.

4. that green leaf is fuckin weird haha... i love me a dutchie but i can only roll one leafer dutches now a days because with that second leaf i be dyyyyin.

5. Dutch Master. My dream blunt is a Grape Dutch master filled with 4g's of Jack Herrer and Alaskan Thunder Fuck, with 1g of Kief sprinkled in and then sealed with honey oil. I have one right now that has been chilling in my cedar box for a month... Im trying to find the perfect time to pull it out and smoke it.

6. "Swisher Sweet Smoka" like KSR himself

7. Yeah it can be a bit harder to roll,they are also almost always stale.

They burn pretty damn slow though.

8. Strawberry dutchmaster, bubblegum kush, and some kief. My weapon of choice.

9. Just takes a little practice.

10. You kow what they say.Practice makes perfect.:)

11. I'd want one handrolled in fine tobacco. . .

not some factory made POS,
    i mean this is the one blunt i get forever. . .

so im callin the shots

12. what are you talking about? i can roll a perfect dutch, i just dont use the outer leaf because its too harsh... so i only use the inner leaf, its nice.

13. u forgot backwood blunts

foo'

14. your right partner, i forgot about the harshest blunt in the world. haha, but yeah my bad.

15. I was confused also.

I thought you meant the green leaf is hard to roll with it on.

16. all good

they smooth as fuck to me mostly

mostly . . .

17. oh nah, i rip that bitch right off, have my man steam it and roll that bitch right back on tight as a muhfucka... if i choose to use the second leaf.

18. Thats a good idea.

19. Gotta be the dutch. Ever try vanilla? Damnnnnn.

20. grape swishers all day