Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

one big joint or two small ones?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Gosk8, May 5, 2013.

1. I like sitting back on one big joint smoking away but then it gets harsh quicker cuz more resin build up. Two small ones gives me like 3 hits that are harsh, not so bad.

Which do you choose.

I go by the sublime song, "smoke two joints in the morning, smoke two joints at night...":smoke:

2. How bout 1 decent sized joint and a fat bowl to follow/preface it? Probably what I'd do if I were tryna smoke through gram in a sesh

3. It depends on how small we are talking.... if they are like really small to the point where it's mostly paper then just go with one....

4. all bowls.

5. I'd go with the two smaller ones. That way if one gets you to the level you want, you can stop there and have another one for later. :wave:

6. bongs.. need to use less and get you much higher.

7. lol at everyone saying bongs/bowls get you higher than j's. Smoking is about chilling and enjoying yourself not worrying about getting as high as possible every time. I personally find smoking a j/blunt more pleasant than ripping a bowl a bunch of times.

But for your question, it depends on how much you mean by a lot. Any more than a g and I would roll 2

8. 3 hits from a "small joint" ? not exactly sure howmuch weed you put in your spliffs, but when I roll up a spliff it easily lasts me 5-10 minutes , I don't count my puffs tho.
    I probabely put about 0.5 in a spliff

9. My small joints for me are a tad bigger than a cigarette. Big ones I fill a king size raw with...

All my pieces gotten taken away by pigs and haven't gotten around to getting some glass again. I haven't hit a joint in a year since and now I love them, so peaceful and relaxing. A bong or bubbled is still my favorite tho.

10. I like rolling joints and smoking them when I just feel like smoking. I smoke bowls when I want to get high or not have my throat burn.

11. I used to love rolling king sizes and l's, but always bitched about how harsh and gross tasting joints were at the bottom.

Nowadays I don't like rolling more than .7 or .8 unless it's a blunt, otherwise it gets NASTY at the bottom of the joint no matter how good my herb is.

12. one big fucking joint for meee

13. Two small joints. Though I'd suggest using a bong. More bang for your buck.
    I personally only use joints or blunts when I'm outside.

14. Ah at last :) I prefer a joint over bong hits anyday but when I'm low on weed then it's bongs :/. Love having. Joint and just laying back relaxin :)
    I agree, I buy weed To enjoy myself and get high. Not just to get Superstoned ;)

15. who says you can't do both?

16. ^^we have a winner!!