Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One big blunt or 2 normal sized ones????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazinout16, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Ok just as the title says, would you rather smoke 1 fat blunt (or joint) or 2 normal/small ones. I personally would like 2 smaller ones just because they last longer and i feel like you waste less weed with it just burning. But theres nothing like taking a fat rip off a huge blunt :smoking:

2. one fat one wastes less rolling paper

3. 2 small ones. I'll get high with a small one, save the other for another occasion.

4. Two normal sized ones in most cases unless I was with friends.

5. I would go with the 2 normal sized ones

6. in any situation if I plan to smoke all of it in one sesh, then I for sure would choose one big ass j.

7. Definately 2 smaller ones.
    2 smaller ones would seem like a lot more weed than one bigger one, just because it takes more time to smoke. Also if you spread out your smoking time, you get a less abrupt comedown.

8. 1 eigth 1 bluntvilles pack, and thats 2 big blunts

9. One big one you could always put it out and then the end gets all the resin So the second half is stronger too