One and DONE

Discussion in 'Politics' started by StickyBudHound, Nov 19, 2018.

1. He's going lose thousands if not tens of thousands of supporters. His demographic is literally the one that is getting hit the hardest.

Coronavirus' spread in GOP territory, explained in 6 charts

States that President Donald Trump won in the 2016 election account for about 75% of the new cases, a trend that has accelerated since the end of May. Counties that voted for Trump in 2016 have seen cases and deaths rising — now seeing an impact nearly even with counties that voted for Democrat Hillary Clinton.

The virus’s spread into red America could scramble partisan divisions over the disease. In the first phase, the virus was an undeniable reality for many Democrats, and it largely fell to Democratic governors and mayors to issue the strictest stay-at-home orders that helped slow the economy to a crawl.

As with COVID-19 cases, the distribution of deaths has leveled off as well. The initial surge in March and early April occurred in Democratic counties. But those counties then saw a sharp drop in deaths per million residents. Trump counties, meanwhile, moved upward, stabilized and then started falling, but at a lower clip than the Democratic counties. Now, there’s a much narrower gap between the two groups.

2. What ever happened to?
    "I'll release my tax returns."
    "I promise that Mexico will pay for the wall."
    "We'll dismantle Obamacare and replace it with the best, cheapest health insurance for all."

• Like Like x 3
  3. The wall. As if that will change illegal immigration. Plus the cartels have more than enough money to find ways around that expensive hunk of metal. They always do.

The orange Tubby has lied since before starting day one with saying that his inaugural parade was huge. What a moron. It was easy to see that was more of his standard bullshit. Tubby loses big in November.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. The golfing, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't trump blast Obama while he was president for playing golf too much? I assumed that's the reasoning behind the golf based bickering as he Goss more than Obama

5. This is probably wasted effort for someone who very clearly is permanently in a state of trigger due to trump however..

How can someone pass anything with an entire wing of nutjobs to block every possible action.

If you were trying to kick a goal and 50 people came out screaming "WE WON'T LET YOU MAKE THIS GOAL" and then you tried and they blocked it and then stalked every aspect of your life down to the shit you take in the morning and said "hey dipshit how come you didn't make that goal loser?" Kind of hard to accomplish that task.

Honestly I'm tired of Trump, I don't like the job he's done and I didn't vote in the last election. But seeing the unending wave of insanity from the left occurring now I'll definitely be voting for him. I really do wish they ran someone else though.

Nada nos puede parar

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. The same thing thats happened to every promise made by every politician - ever.

j

• Like Like x 1
  7. Often times the same for both parties. We've needed a viable, strong third party to truly emerge.

8. #568 svedka, Jul 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
    What century do you think a 3rd party, especially one as boring and lack luster as the Green (at least their candidates) will win the white house? We don't need parties both controlled buy corporate greed. Ranked Voting is better.

Ranked voting - Wikipedia

9. He's losing rich Republicans, college educated Republicans and Independents who voted for him, women and senior citizens. More jumping ship by the day.

He'll lose BIGLY in November.

One and done!

• Like Like x 3
  10. Maybe even yugely.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I think you gotta put more mouth anus on it when you're saying it (even writing it) for it to be pronounced correctly. No one can pronounce any word with the right amount of mouth anus like the Orange Buffoon.

"Uooooogely" ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. It's like I had a crystal ball when I started this post...

The dumbass is causing his own bid for a 2nd term to implode! Lmao

He's almost out. Then he can take up residence at the cross bar hotel where he belongs.

One and DONE!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Were you this cocky in 2016?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Did you read the first post?

15. Nope. First time I click on this thread tbh

16. I stop in once in a while. Its finally coming to the end of this magnanimous twerp's reign. We've all been patient with his impetuous bullshit. I'm looking forward to watching him get his ass handed to him. He'll, whine and throw a tantrum and call foul and claim it was rigged without even a shred of evidence and his loyal subjects will flail about in a hysteria like never before witnessed anywhere in the universe...

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. That's nice, dear.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Well thanks! Lmao, how Trumpy of you to say so like that.

19. One candidate knows he’s running for president
    The other still thinks he’s running for senate

Seems like Bidens potato brained side still thinks that trump needs to cheat to win

Wtf
    Such hilarious projection

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Lmao, so predictable... I love when you Trump-Nuts think that anyone who isn't for Trump is automatically a Democrat or a liberal. I'd vote for a week old racoon roadkill over T-dipshit.

• Like Like x 2