One and DONE

Discussion in 'Politics' started by StickyBudHound, Nov 19, 2018.

1. I research thank goodness makes it alot easier to not take a L. Unlike half the post here with no backing

• Like Like x 2
  2. Lol one person getting all of y'all so upset. Easy to do when u don't twist words and speak the truth

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lol done u guys need to look into some things instead of listening to the media. Puppets on a string lol and cant wait to see yalls responses when all these democrats are in jail. Looks like they are starting with Obama first and espionage lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. I stand corrected.......he only played golf 273 times since taking office......that's 22% of his time on a golf course.
    Get your facts straight genius.......he played 91 times in the first year.

5. You gotta love those deplorables.
    Please don't wear masks.

6. U guys are truly pathetic lol. Judging a man playing golf just like every other president. Media put him on blast tho and y'all took the bait. I can research constantly every president playing golf on important occasions the recquires their full attention. Also visiting a golf club is alot different then playing golf. That number is only gonna grow because the man plays golf get over it most of America plays golf. I feel sorry for this country.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Apparently not.......it's spelled douche genius.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Makes yall sound so crazy. This is how I fight people who bring facts to the table about the good a man has done by saying he plays golf way to much. Man its to much lol

9. U not I stupid auto correct im done lol got a family to take after and not wanting to argue about hoe much a man plays golf lol.

10. Lol see u guys on the golf course

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bye bye.....:wave::wave:
    I think you still have time to catch a flight to Mt. Rushmore. :roflmao:

12. Lol yup I play golf there. Real nice view of the mountain

13. Trump is gonna be there golfing to u should come watch

14. U can count the number of swings he takes

15. I just got done playing 18 holes. Took me 3 hours and a 12 pack just thought u might want to write this down

16. Lol man, to bad u don't keep my record of golf. I'm way more interesting then Trump. I saw two dogs stuck together drowning in a pond. Should of chose a better place

17. You missed the extra 1,460 days.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Nah you’ll just be screaming at the sky again for 4 more years.

• Like Like x 1
  19. This election cycle will be nothing like the last cycle. A lot of Bernie supporters and others voted for the reality tv Trump. Now almost 4 years in and tubby Trump has burned so many bridges, that he will lose big. Don't pay attention to polls. They are far too easily manipulated.

All the bullshit tubby spouted even before running, shows him to be nothing but a big fraud. Made himself out to be some great negotiator, wrote a book about it. What a crock of crap that turned out to be. Tubby couldn't negotiate his way out of child's pool. He loses big!

• Like Like x 4
  20. Reopening this thread...

Let's try to keep things respectful...

• Like Like x 1