One and DONE

Discussion in 'Politics' started by StickyBudHound, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Yeah, my mistake. It said Oct. 16. But you're right, it doesn't matter. For being so thoroughly investigated it's remarkable Trump is still standing. Who else could have managed that? With Trump its not like anyone looks the other way as they do Hillary and Biden.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Rep. Peter DeFazio (D-Ore.), chairman of the House committee that oversees federal buildings, threatened to subpoena the General Services Administration if the agency does not hand over documents related to the Trump Hotel by next week.

DeFazio's committee, the House Transportation Committee, has been investigating the federal government's lease of the Old Post Office Building for the Trump International Hotel.

In a letter to GSA, DeFazio and Rep. Dina Titus (D-Nev.), who chairs the subcommittee with jurisdiction, say the agency has failed to provide certain financial documents and made false claims ( LIED ) of attorney client and deliberative process privileges for legal records.

"If your agency does not produce all of these records by Wednesday, October 23, 2019 to the committee, I will be forced to use the compulsory process and issue a subpoena soon after," the letter says.

DeFazio has argued that because the lease prohibits elected officials from benefiting, and President Donald Trump has not separated himself from his investments, he has breached the lease's terms and may be violating the emoluments clauses of the Constitution.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thats good to hear Jimi. That nut ball DeFazio needs to speak up some more about his love for the President because he has been kinda quiet. He represents some pretty red counties that will not like his liberal over tones. I am surprised to hear him speak at all, But Eugene is in his area and maybe he feels confident that it will save him down the road.. keep'em coming Jimi, lets expose as many haters as we can so people have something to chew on while we wait to vote for these fuckers...or not.lol

4. Only 124 more days til he's done. :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I just ran to the top of a mountain and danced "the jig of happiness".

6. I'm paranoid to get too excited about the polls and public opinion.......considering last time. I just hope that on Nov. 4th I have a reason to dance in the streets.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Lol everyone always looking for a way to make Trump look bad. Lol I sure hope he dont pardon Obama for espionage or Clinton. No one has proved a thing on Trump and whats even more funny exposed themselves while trying to do so. Good luck on a losing subject and gonna be fun watching all this corruption get exposed. Starting with Obama lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hotel record come on man everyone always reaching

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Heres what we need to do if those hotel records are so important. We need to arrest atleast the last 20 presidents for.having privately held hotel meeting without media coverage. The is unconstitutional and been happening way before Trump.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Welcome to the twilight zone.......:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Just wondering when all this crap is gonna end and people actually come together to fix whats happening in this country. We got politicians holding power for decades controlling bills good or bad, controlling the terms of our presidents. They dictate everything in this country yet we blame a man who has held office for 3 years lol. How someone can be blamed for the status of our country in 3 years vs the fact our politicians on Capitol hill are who control what happens in this country. Your rite welcome to the Twilight zone where everyone is a puppet and for some reason cant see what is really happening in this country.

12. Not one person has to look for ways to make him look bad. He does just fine looking like a horrible person and an even worse leader every single say he's alive.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Lol u r going off rumors. The man has done loads even lowering the amount of people on welfare by millions and getting them on their feet. U obviously dont research and go off hearsay. He has also done loads for the LGBT communities and now the highest elected Gay holds office as Ambassador in Germany. I can go on and on about how hes diving into communities and addressing really issues. Quit following others and do some research

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Real* not Really

15. Don't drink the koolaid.

EUD3oVgWoAsgpAi.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Lol I bet u guys think mount rushmore is pushing white supremacy and President Trump backs it. Lol this is the kind of crap people are standing behind. Go ahead lets errase our history and atleast my kool-aid isnt spiked. The more people find anyway possible to discredit this man the more followers he gets so keep up the crazy talk about hotel records and dumb crap like Mount Rushmore being racist and its Trumps fault lmao. Man the more the Left tries to make him look bad the crazier they sound kind like this thread. All talk with no backer

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Do us all a favor........go to Mt. Rushmore and PLEASE don't wear a mask........take all your maga buddies with you.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Trump has been in office for approx. 3-1/2 years and he's been at one of his golf properties 365 days.......that's one year people. Making America great again one hole at a time. :rolleyes:

Obama didn't play that many times in 8 years.

19. Get ur facts rite Trump has been out 57 times. Obama was not far behind with 37 and most presidents have done the same