One and DONE

Discussion in 'Politics' started by StickyBudHound, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Sleepy Joe Biden. He is the only hope.....

On the phone interview:

Trump: -''IDK what the hell happened to joe biden.......Is that really joe biden?.....He is not the brightest lightbulb in the group... ''

Great stuff

Trump 2020!

• Winner Winner x 1

2. I personally think she looks like a Picasso painting.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. It's true she won't win any beauty contests but how many of us could? If having a beautiful mate is what matters to you, I got news, looks don't last. You'll see. I've had stunningly beautiful girlfriends and some not so pretty and I'm telling you, appearance isn't what you should be judging by. My first wife was extremely attractive but a total horror show to live with. I finally loaned her out to my best friend and when he kept her I was so fucking relieved. It ruined our friendship but it was worth it to get rid of her.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Vote him out?..it will never happen

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I'd pound Sara sander's

6. kaitlan collins is the hottest of the whole news cycle

7. Wrong, STEPHANIE ABRAMS OF THE WEATHER CHANNEL HAS HUGE ROUND HOOTERS AND A SMOKING HOT ASS..DONT FORGET ALSO ABOUT LAURA RUTLEDGE ON THE SEC NETWORK...I WOULD EAT HER WITH A SPOON

8. yanet garcia

• Like Like x 2
  9. OMG!

ICE is looking a lot like gestapo

10. Well looks like another thread taken over by the centrist to right wing & conned "patriots"... What happened to the OP since he started it on page 1? Was he ridden out of town on a rail?

Short clip interview of Jeff Daniels a "professional pretender" aka actor currently playing Atticus on Broadway from the book then later film with Gregory Peck playing the part... Daniels makes some good points here on the current political climate and 2020 election...

11. I think Jeff Daniels is a good actor but I doubt he had to do much research before playing in Dumb and Dumber. Anyone who truly believes it's the end of democracy if Trump wins reelection is an idiot. Besides, if the world is ending in 12 years we have bigger concerns than the end of democracy.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Centrists? Oh my God, not them! Should anyone not far left with a blind hated of trump not post in a thread like this making such wild claims? Prefer this to just be an echo chamber for delusion?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Centrist is just a dog-whistle for nazi

everyone knows centrists are racist scum

• Like Like x 3
  14. Yeah, how dare they claim not to be alt right Nazis while at the state time not being hard left SJW.

• Like Like x 4
  15. Trump has the election in his pocket nobody doubts that.

Today was epic what a good show.

Trump: ''... I am a extremely stable genius...''

OMG LMFAO

His emotional age is like the one of a 13 year old.

I am the most transparent and refuses to give his tax returns.

This clown really needs an intervention like ''crazy'' Nancy Pelosi says

Paraphrasing Trump: i don't wanna call her crazy because it gets confused with crazy Bernie Sanders he is really crazy but she is a mess she has lost it

I am so happy that i get to watch 6 more years of this.

While america goes to the toilet. You guys are gonna end up like Venezuela

HAHAHAHAHA!

16. While it does make a good show there's some serious stuff going on. There's no reason for Trump to produce his tax returns or anything else the law says he doesn't have to produce. Trump gave Mueller complete access to documents and interviews with his people and as we saw when Mueller said there was no collusion nothing will satisfy the haters so there's no point in any further cooperation. Trump should now give them a big fuck you and let them do what they wish.

• Like Like x 1
  17. My attitude as well. Problem is, they wish to remove him.

Dems are now opposing Trump disclosure order on campaign surveillance. They call it a diversion and say he's weaponizing the DOJ. And this is during the middle of their fuss about wanting Muellers report declassified.

Now if you were on the outside looking in, how would the U.S. look to you?

Woo - woo -woo........ hey Moe........Oh, Limburger.......
    N'yuk nyuk nyuk.......Oh, a wise guy,eh?
    "CONK!!!".......OW,OW,OW!!!!!
    I'll ask the questions around here, Numbskull.

18. I realize they want to remove him but they are powerless to do so. Their power ended when Mueller said there was no collusion. They can call it a coverup or a diversion and they can impeach him but they can't remove him. The best way for Trump to react would be to continue trying to make progress, stop complaining, and start ignoring them.

19. I think I'm not understanding what you mean. How do you ignore a mob while they weaponize the legal system against you and keep coming at you continuously, trying to stretch every loophole till they have you locked away and throw away the key?
    Much of his job has to go through congress. He went around congress to acquire wall money, now he has to deal with obstruction from a left judge on that. It's the same story whatever he tries to do. Along with all the blanketed smear campaigns. They just keep bringing the fight. I don't understand how he will get anything done by ignoring them?
    If you ignore your teeth, they will go away. Not so easy with swamp creatures.