One and DONE

Discussion in 'Politics' started by StickyBudHound, Nov 19, 2018.

1. I agree, guaranteed Trump 2020
    That sarah sander is hot!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Some guys don't like Sarah because she's heavy but personally I found when in the light a fit woman looks more alluring but when the lights were off sex with a big girl is a lot more intense. Something about sinking into all of that softness, especially when high, is enormously sensual. I agree, Sarah is very attractive. Being in bed with a fit girl is also very intense. I guess I like all of them now that I think about it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. You guys need to get Brexit finalized. Those fucking elites keep kicking the can down the road, which leads me to believe there is some factional infighting because wasn't this Brexit kind of spurred on by the Queen, the whole "give me 3 good reasons British should should stay with the EU" or something to that effect.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. No he's right Clinton wasn't Impeached over the Blow jOB which is Ironic, don't tell the truth because of the LIE. Hypocrisy is astounding.
    70% of America hates this LIAR and Chief, we have more than 80% of the World Can't stand him What is he good for ? 2020 one and done sounds about right. I guess most haven't read the over 10 times in the Mueller Report where Trump wanted to BREAK The LAW. That's okay for the Trumpsters,(sure it is) I sure didn't want Our President to be guilty of anything, but by the looks of the Report he has done things Unspeakable for an American President.
    Trumps a liar and continues to do so, Who has done nothing for America middle class. Taxes, people got less back and in five years it will be twice as bad if not more.
    This man has Ruined the American Dream. 6 times bankrupt, Sure he's a Real Businessman. Obama was so bad, Right ?
    But But Obama. Oh Hillary. 2 years on Trump How many in Prison how many indictments ? And they think Hillary is still guilty after how many years." 6 "(Proven Innocent by REPUBLICAN"S) It's only a waste of time when it's there Man on Trial.
    Good Luck with 2020. If he happens to get elected again America has Fallen (at least while in office) and they all helped take it down because either they don't love America or are racist people who don't want the Black man or a Woman as President.
    OH on the Side Note, the same RePublicans want them to Impeach Trump so they can do what happened with Clinton. find him not guilty. Senate wants to get even at any cost. What some sad Senators we have. Not one word about paying off Daniels while in office. Not one word about trying to Obstruct Justice over 10 times. and not one peep from these so called AMERICANS here.

I love AMERICA and all it's People and find it sad a lot are following this Dote.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. So that's your best thinking, eh? Why do you suppose Trump would obstruct an investigation that would find him innocent of collusion? He knew he was innocent and a just investigation would show he wasn't involved with collusion, don't you agree? Or do you still think he was conspiring with Russians to fix the election? One or the other, which is it? They both can't be true. I look forward to your answer.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Absolutely. Is like a water bed.

Kellyane: Mueller report is the gold standard
    Trump: Crazy Mueller "report" is bullshit.

OOoops

7. This trump guy is fascinating i hate him and i love him
    Is like religion when you read the bible you wonder why would anyone follow that incestuous, misoginist religion.
    Same deal with trump people will vote for him like sheeple
    God killed a lot of people still people believe he is good.
    Basically Trump = God

See you next time.

8. Trump is a mixture of good and bad. No one is perfect, I'd rather have him as president than anyone else actively seeking the job. He's got his faults but overall America is better off with him. What's tearing us apart is the haters who accuse him of hating and liars accusing him of lying. Conspirators accusing him of collusion and obstructionist.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. hey this michael cohen tape is a spin in the plot man!
    No tax evasion he says. WTF!

So many lies it's becoming impossible to see what's behind the scenes.

BTW I DO NOT LOVE AMERICA

Think it is silly to love a piece of land drawn with imaginary lines.

I would love to learn that Trump works for putin. That will make the show more interesting.
    Remember is just a show. Enjoy it.

10. If America's border is simply an imaginary line why do you suppose a million people this year are walking across it from the south? Why aren't American's walking south into the countries those people are risking their lives fleeing? You should be thanking your lucky stars you were born here instead of shitholes like Somalia but you're not grateful in the least and I don't understand that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. I am grateful but it is like you said. It all random. Me being born here not there. No one is at fault.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #412 Arcangelo, Apr 25, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    Ashton Jared Kushner on Rusia meddling the election: -''just a couple of face book adds''
    Inet connection: $32
    Getting to watch the Trump reality Show: priceless
    some things money can't buy.

13. You said voting for Trump equals being sheeple. It was either Trump as president or Hillary as president. From my perspective voting for Hillary would be more like a sheep's behavior than voting for Trump. Hillary was the status quo, an extension of the Obama presidency while voting for Trump was being more independent.

If you're grateful you were born here aren't you admitting America is a pretty good country? That we must be doing somethings better than most? I get you don't love America, we can't love something that's incapable of love but in this context loving your country simply means you appreciate America's overall goodness and consider yourself fortunate for being an American. We love others knowing they aren't perfect, same for our country.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Yes

Did you see judge napolitano talking about obstruction of justice. You do not have to be a lawyer to understand that trump is criminal.

15. Do you believe we should be considered innocent until we are proved guilty? What crime has Trump been proved guilty of committing?

16. They were going to impeach him because they don't like him, but they couldn't get a doctor to declare him insane, so they were going to get him for colluding with the Russians, but Mueller couldn't get anybody to make up a story even when threatened with prison time, so then they were going to impeach him because they don't like him, but Pelosi said no, we don't have enough wise guys in the swamp. So now they're gonna get him for obstructing an illegal investigation of a crime that never happened. And it's a sure thing because Pencil Neck has lots of evidence that proves it. But he can't show it to us because, well............ then we'll know.

First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain then there is, there is.
    Oh, Juanita!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. If the same standards were applied to Richard Kimble he would have proven his innocence but spent years in prison for escaping to proving it was the one-armed man that killed his wife.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. #418 Bravedave, Apr 28, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    I noticed a couple months ago that Napolitano turned from even-keeled to anti-trump. I now come to find that he had inquired with Trump about being the next Supreme Court judge and about a pardon for a friend and was turned away on both. Napolitano is now nothing but a puke to me. Dershowitz also just mopped the floor with Napolitano's latest Trump opinion. Unfortunately, it just made the floor greasy.

19. I noticed that also but didn't know why. It is kinda suspicious.

• Agree Agree x 1