One and DONE

Discussion in 'Politics' started by StickyBudHound, Nov 19, 2018.

1. This has been floating around for a couple of years and finally reaching fruition. i really wasn't too bright of a self proclaimed "stable genius" who has been a con and a crook all his life to run for pResident... it appears it wasn't only his brother who had a self destructive gene but the orange doofus took a YUGE detour rather than drink himself to death like his bro...

This is just one little item that will likely become a mountain of shit once the details are revealed.

"Deutsche Bank reportedly loaned more than $2 billion to President Trump over multiple decades while he was a real estate developer.
    The New York Times reported Monday, based on interviews with more than 20 bank officials, that the bank repeatedly loaned money to Trump despite multiple business-related "red flags."

Deutsche Bank loaned over $2 billion to Trump: report

2. Been meaning to post this a few days, been busy with more important things... Very very revealing from someone who has studied and written about the orange con artist since the 80's... Yes, the so called billionaire businessman may have made less than $500K for several years... We will soon know... of course his supporters won't care but the majority of clear headed voters damn sure will... lol

3. Clear headed voters won't care how much money Trump may have made as long as he made it legally.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Those tRumped up on his lies won't care if it was all it gotten gains either... little donnie's daddy gave him the equivalent of $200,000 annual allowance from the time he was 3 yrs old... a millionaire by age 8... never had to work an honest day in his life, can't relate to the common man or women in Iowa or Nebraska yet conned them into believing he does... That in itself is a crime in my mind... a traveling snake oil salesman flim flam man would be arrested making so many false claims selling a panacea magic elixir but not a spoiled brat dotard like Spanky... lol

Regardless of whether the Mueller report shows "collusion" there are 6 witches with in indictments, some serving time or about to be as well as a long list of Russians involved... But what it helped to expose was all the corruption that he will likely be prosecuted for by New York city and state as well as civil suits.. He's toast and too dumb to even know it as he still lives in the make believe fantasy world that money can buy everything and get him out of all jams... Karma can be a bitch... he's about to meet her...
    Trump was reportedly earning $200,000 in today's dollars by the time he was 3 years old. And he was a millionaire by age 8.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Man am I friggin jealous

J

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. "Trust me" you have nothing to be jealous about regarding tRump... You actually contribute to "the whole" while he dissects it with fear based separateness propaganda... You have racked up a lot of good karma with boons awaiting you while he has a hellfire shit load full of ungodly vile karma... he too will get his reward... if not in this lifetime the next when he comes back as as an ugly fat street hooker if indeed not a reptile working his way up to the level of human over thousands of lifetimes...

• Like Like x 1
  7. This could go under several topics but since the spineless Repugnants are supporting agent orange hook line & sinker as they have no choice (knowing they are doomed with justice dems and dem socs shining the light of truth on their devious ways) why not here?

The article is from last year and perhaps the stats are from 2017 per a video at the link. Likely even a higher % or repubs believe education is a bad thing thanks to radical christian taliban mixing church & state, Faux news, RW radio fear programs all over AM radio, etc... Oh, not to forget tRumps 10 thousand lies with many repeats of media is the enemy of the people blah blah blah...

Propaganda works – 58 percent of Republicans believe education is bad
    [​IMG]

"Critics of Fox News may discount the effectiveness of the right wing outlet’s effort to transform America into a fascist theocracy controlled by the ultra-rich and extremist evangelicals, but that would be a monumental mistake. Like all successful propaganda agencies, Fox broadcasts talking points crafted by evangelical and corporate activists nonstop until their mendacious messaging is considered biblical truths."

"Fox News, like Republicans and Trump, could never succeed as an ultra-conservative propaganda outlet without an ignorant population. "
    Propaganda works – 58 percent of Republicans believe education is bad

This video is at the end of the article above 3 min. from 2017.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. I was simply only referring to the $$ and necessity of having to get up at 3 am lol

Other than that - trust me I’m good! Lol

J

9. I'm no doctor but I think you may have TDS.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
  10. #391 Arcangelo, Apr 10, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    Wow today was EPIC!
    What a great show! Tell me you guys saw president trump talking about immigration today.
    OMFG LMFAO

''...they are coming like it's a picnic, because let's go to dysneyland...''

I will bet my money on this guy is getting re-elected. It's gonna be fun!

He called the Secret Service director Dumbo. WTF?

Who's gonna take his place? Joe Biden?

Trump 2020 - 2024 is a reality.

• Like Like x 1
  11. It would be The Wall and he saying that mexico was paying for it.
    America is paying for it

12. When Trump said Mexico would pay for it he was talking about taxing the money they send back to their relatives or at least that's what he said. That lie really didn't hurt America compared to lies other politicians have told such as the WMD in Iraq story, that's an example of a lie that hurt America terribly. But lying is what they do. I do agree with you though, Mexico paying for the wall was his biggest lie but I don't agree that it hurt America that much. We need a good barrier anyway regardless of who pays for it.

• Like Like x 2
  13. The anger these snowflakes have towards Trump is so funny!

I'm no massive Trump fan but come on guys, get a grip! It's like some bizarre obsession thinly concealing severe daddy issues.

Wow, just wow.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. Trump winning one time is incredible, but surely, there's no way he can win again in 2020

American leftists: "Hold my beer"

• Like Like x 2
  15. As a Brit, I wish we had the Donald to do our negotiations with the EU. He's a bit of a silly bugger, especially on Twitter, but by fuck is he doing a good job for you guys over the pond.

Credit where credit is due. Orange man good.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. I'm across the other pond and to the north my dude, in Norway. But I see what you see, which an astounding amount of Americans can't - I think in large part because of how much they hate him and how blind and stupid that hate makes them. He's the best shitposting troll President there's ever been, and the angry fools walk into every trap he sets - and even into the traps they set for him, like this Russia shit.

He would kick the EU's ass, and the EU needs an asskicking. Really hope that works out for you guys.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. Thank you brother. If there wasn't such a restriction on alcohol over there, Norway would be my favourite country. You guys are great.

Much love from the UK, and massive respect to you and those that realise the EU needs a good kick up the arse.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. This 1 minute clip depicting repugnants hypocrisy specifically Lindsay Graham in 1999 explaining in perfect detail why Bill Clinton should be impeached (over a fracking blow job i might add lol) is only for those not brainwashed into Cult-45.. But really the entire 10 min. video provides a "rational assessment" of the whole subject that the lame stream media overlooks for various reasons.

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. Clinton wasn't impeached for a blowjob,
    Seriously read a book dude.
    Getting a blowjob isn't against the law.
    Impeachment proceedings against trump for obstruction after he was cleared for being a Russian agent will almost guarantee him a victory in 2020.
    Take the loss and vote him out next year.

• Like Like x 2