One and DONE

Discussion in 'Politics' started by StickyBudHound, Nov 19, 2018.

1. #361 wwonka, Mar 7, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
    The Democrats have yet to come up with a viable candidate.If Warren is the candidate he is almost assured another 4 years.
    I am waiting to see if Trump has to run a primary which would be unusual but wouldn't shock me.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. I did more than just disagree, I gave you my rationale which you ignored and that tells me I must be right, if I wasn't I'm sure you would have pointed out my mistakes or failures of logic. Instead you say the reason I disagree is because I'm wearing rosy colored glasses.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Ed, no offense buddy but, this has been your M O a lot of the time. You found a nugget you liked in that read and ran with that omitting everything else as if it doesn't matter, call it fake news and then say you must be right because you get called out on wearing the rose colored lenses. Face it man, he's a turd and getting more and more indefensible by the minute. There are people who still think Nixon got a raw deal so, I'm sure the same will happen with Trump. You and others will defend him to the end and beyond. That's cool. Do what you gotta do.

4. I'm not offended at all. I said I was right because instead of refuting my reasoning you do a personal attack aimed at my taste in reading glasses. Whether or not Trump is a turd has nothing to do with that article being fake news, neither does what color of glasses I may be wearing. The fact is Trump wanted to increase American exports and they did increase. He wants other countries to buy as much stuff from us as we buy from them and while that isn't going to happen in my lifetime at least he isn't ignoring the problem as did the previous presidents.

I think it's kinda nice to have a MO, especially when my MO is recognizing bullshit. Find one nugget of bullshit in your cereal and you throw away the whole box, eh?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dude, don't pretend I'm doing a personal attack aimed at your choice of reading glasses. Get over yourself bud. You know what it means, don't play stupid.

Noun. rose-colored glasses pl (plural only) Used other than with a figurative or idiomatic meaning: glasses that are tinted in a pink or rose shade. (idiomatic) An optimistic perception of something; a positive opinion; seeing something in a positive way, often thinking of it as better than it actually is.​

This doesn't in any way make you right. It makes you into a cherry picker. Do I need to provide the meaning behind that too? Face it, he's bad for the country.

"Find one nugget of bullshit in your cereal and you throw away the whole box, eh?"

THIS is what I was accusing you of to begin with. Now you accuse me of it. Please.... At least be original. Accusing people of what you are being accused of is a known Trump tactic.

6. I wasn't accusing you, I was agreeing with you. If I see one instance of the author twisting the truth to make Trump look bad I disregard the whole article. I'm a cherry picker. I've given up trying to discuss the merits of the article with you, I gave you my assessment and you respond with references to Trump being a turd, he's bad for the country, or some other insult that has nothing to do with the article you posted.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I would think that those who actually voted for him based on his campaign promises yet see the hair brained ideas that actually create the opposite regardless of how much they feel he speaks for them will at some point say "that's it" and move on... Oh and add to the increase of over $100 Billion another $12 Billion in aid to farmers stung by his "special genius" trade war... China decided to buy soybeans from elsewhere... who'da thunk it?
    ‘Tariff Man’ Trump to Preside Over $100 Billion Jump in Trade Gap
    "Trump’s presidency will have seen the U.S. trade shortfall -- the main metric by which he judges countries to be winning or losing -- grow by more than $100 billion."
    (safe to click, no robot will call)
    Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

• Like Like x 1
  8. There is legitimate criticism to be made, but with the media and all the haters crying wolf every day, making shit up and clinging to heresay, it is hard to know what to believe and what not to.

Me, I pay very little attention, there is so much noise it isnt worth my time educating myself in every scenario that gets raised. Your ilk have muddied the water so bad that reasonable people like me disregard you quickly. Well, I disregard both sides anymore.

Trump could save 95% of the world and all we would here is 'Trump killed 5% of the worlds population"

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I did not vote for him but I found Hillary just as flawed as a candidate as him but I have daughters so I voted with them in mind.
    I agree that there is a BIG segment of people who anytime they hear his name lose their shit and all ability to be rational. The Left also doesn't really want the facts they just need a cause. The left wants gun control but 99% of them but they really have no idea WTF they are talking about. Yet they spout incorrect facts that they heard someone say.

It's a shame the 2 sides are supposed to work together not against each other. No one wants to compromise just pick a side and dig in.

Let's hope the Dems can pull their heads out of their asses and come up with someone who can Beat DT.
    I do think your going to see a record turnout and alot of younger voters will vote this time.

Peace

10. I agree, the spineless are at a loss for creativity (as if they had it since the 80's other than fan the flames of corporate welfare) so they keep denying what is obvious to those not giddy on the orange kook-aid...
    Several letters to the editor once you click the link below, keep scrolling down.
    ---
    Republicans are willfully blind to the truths about Donald Trump: Readers sound off

[​IMG]

"Conservative pundits are arguing that Michael Cohen’s testimony demolishes the Russian collusion narrative. No, it does not. Cohen said he had no evidence of collusion and said he was not part of the campaign. If anything, it adds to Cohen’s credibility. If he were lying about Trump to get even, he would add collusion to his list. He did not."
    Republicans look the other way from Trump's transgressions: Readers

11. Who is gonna run against him? Kamala?
    He is gonna destroy her.
    He is gonna be the next president. As crazy as it sounds.
    He has an excellent reality show going on. The world wants to see 4 more years of it that's for sure.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Yeah. I think the entertainment aspect of American politics gets overlooked. Even the left, who hates Trump, are enjoying themselves in hating him.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. I got hooked on this reality TV show when i saw on live TV Trump arguing with pelosi and schumer about how he was going to own the shutdown. They should have just walked out on him. Schumer was about to i could tell.
    That's when i said: -''This man is totally crazy i gotta keep watching this shit.''
    There is a mad man running the white house. The ways he lies about every fucking thing.
    It is fascinating.

14. Oh yeah ..BULLSHIT...MSM lies like hell and everyone believes everything that is said...like the SANDYHOOK SHOOTING..WHAT A FAKE ASS BUNCH OF SHIT

15. There's a lot of lying going on, that's for sure. What would you say was the most important thing Trump has lied about, what was the lie that hurt America the most?

16. American politics have become a joke between the media and Americans having such shitty politicians to choose from. I honestly can’t believe we play such a huge role in the world when our country is a joke and behind compared to the rest of the world.

17. Perhaps your confusion is because your assumptions are wrong. If America truly was a joke and behind compared to the rest of the world then you're right, we wouldn't be having such a huge international role.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Oh here comes ED makin Sence again. I swear between u n icgreen I can’t even post on here anymore without someone makin me look dumb or getting a warning.

19. He is right though, For as much as Everyone likes to trash our country and President whenever there is a global crisis where do they look too first?
    Why do so many people risk their lives to come to the USA if its such a terrible place?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. And the innuendos keep coming from the mafia gang boss would be dictator, after he released the hostages (govt. workers charging rent & groceries on credit cards) he still tries to lord it over anyone gullible & dumb enough to actually believe he's a "tough guy"... lmao

Trump Warns: It Would Be ‘Very Bad’ if My Police, Biker Gang Fans Decided to Get ‘Tough’ on My Opponents

Trump Warns: It Would Be ‘Very Bad’ if My Police, Biker Gang Fans Decided to Get ‘Tough’ on My Opponents