One and DONE

Discussion in 'Politics' started by StickyBudHound, Nov 19, 2018.

1. just a couple of thoughts:

-could have been by killing bin laden right away would have giving terrorist even more motivation to go out and bomb people like a bunch of pussys that they are

-do you really believe what anyone in government or leadership positions say or would say?
    could be he was basically spreading misinformation to the person he is looking for

-sounds like a guy who was defeated and is just saying words to make himself feel better and to tell people hes not bothered by it, when he really is

2. why is it so important to have "Europe's" approval to leave their little union?

the little people in Britain have decided they don't want to be a part of them

why don't u brits get some balls! tell the European union what your terms are and if they have a problem with it, go fuck yourselves

• Like Like x 2
  3. one thing about antifar that pisses me off is that they block major intersections during rush hour. I already sit in traffic for 60-90 mins and these little fuckers sit in the middle of the highway sipping te

another thing about them is that they go to a protest and have a counter-protest across the street. they go with weapons with the intention of attacking the protesters across the street and injuring them. the next day, the media reports on the original protest and say's there was violence at, until Antifa shows up, what was really a peaceful demonstration
    meanwhile, those Nobile people u talk about, cry that they got their asses kick in a fight THEY started

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. A commie wouldn't waste money on bullets, the rope would be employed. :)

5. They don't need Europe's approval, what's happening is the EU and UK are negotiating the terms of exit ie further trade agreements, movement of people, etc etc.

The UK could tell the EU to fuck itself but they won't because they want to negotiate the best possible future trading agreements. Whilst your approach might seem straightforward, the UK needs the European markets and would be up the shitter if these were cut off.

I'm not a Brit either.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. One and DONE

Breitbart News called it a "cave". The Drudge Report used the headline, "Trump in Retreat".

Right wing columnist, Ann Coulter - author of In Trump We Trust - recently predicted he will not be reelected.

"Without a wall, he will only be remembered as a small cartoon figure who briefly inflamed and amused the rabble," she wrote.

Trump supporters angry at wall 'retreat'

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I like that you dream big

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. He hasn’t caved anything yet on the wall. He still says he won’t sign the latest budget bill.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. #289 Schplakken, Dec 30, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
    Lotsa luck with that maga boloney. How's that big, beautiful concrete wall coming along? Maybe you don't know about all of the investigations into his corruption? Maybe you don't hear the multitude of lies that he tweets to the world daily? Maybe you don't know about his associates going to prison for their dealings with him? Maybe you worship him because your cult leader told you to? I don't know what a 'democratic example' is, but you obviously like seeing American Democracy and institutions torn down and replaced with communism. Hopefully, you and your anti-American buddies wake up at some point and see the hateful, wannabe dictator that he shows us every day.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. These are criminal investigations, in case you misunderstood. His crimes will be revealed and justice will be carried out, hopefully before he tweets that we are going to war against an ally with the help of his communist dictator friends.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I think you've lost your grip on reality with this communist dictator friend stuff. And all of us would be in trouble if the FBI was investigating us as intently as they are Trump looking for any crimes we or anyone connected with us may have committed. I suppose you still believe the Russian collusion delusion and think Mueller is going to pull a rabbit out of his hat and reveal all. If he does I may agree with you depending on the severity of the supposed offense. Possible campaign violations isn't going to cut it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. I see Mick liked your point of view. Tell us more about what you know so we can pass it on to the authorities...LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Amazing how quickly trump supporters forget mexico was going to pay for the wall. Yeah, he didnt cave on anything...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. This is really how you justify the investigations? You too have business dealings with russia and maybe putin and paid hush money to hookers to influence presidential election results?

Please fill me in. I'd love to hear about it. :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Well if the Democrats want Trump out they're going to have to come up with something better than running Clinton again.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  16. The Democrats want to act like Trump is so bad for lying, having a corrupt administration and secretly wanting to be a dictator, and yet they nominated and voted for Hillary Clinton. Let that sink in people. It's all a joke!
    What you folks lack is credibility. Credibility is behaving constant across the board no matter who is being examined. For a police department to have credibility they must treat people no matter their race, employment or religion equally. They the police dont behave like this and have lost credibility. Politicians are not credible people for these same reasons. Democrats when attacking Trump lack consistency and have a track record of looking the other way when their candidate does what he has done. They have lost their credibility as a party in my eyes. The Republicans aren't much better especially the base and I will be pointing out their inconsistencies when they attack the next democratic president for doing the same shit trump is doing. Democrats hate him for lying and tweeting and want to act like his success depends solely on the wall? I dont get it. The guy has been extremely successful in foreign policy, domestic economics and is helping the poor communities and especially the African americans. The rollback of laws and regulations are a huge win for independents and business minded people who think the government has overstepped its authority and dont care who did it as long as it was done. It seems to me the Democrats put more importance on who is doing it, not what is being done. He has started to bring home our troops and what does the left do? Look for a angle to attack Trump instead of celebrating the return of our young men and women. Trump brings prison reform to reality and receives praise from no other than van Jones who plainly stated it would not of happened if not for trump. And Jones gets attacked for giving trump praise, for prison reform!!! When he legalizes cannabis federally it will be, "he is siding with big business" by you on the left, watch. The left doesn't have the ability to look past the messenger even if the message is to their own benefit. To them hating trump is more important than record unemployment for minorities and women or war. Just the other day former president Carter said Trump deserves consideration for the Nobel peace prize if he seals this deal in Korea and the left flips out. Obama won a Nobel peace prize for what exactly? As hard as it is to listen to trump and his delusional tweets, his job performance has been stellar imo all things considered. I didn't vote for him but I will be the first to admit he has exceeded all expectations in every way. I never in my wildest dreams would of expected him to be so successful politically in this political climate. And after the nomination of so many military brass and john Bolton would never of guessed he would be so good on war. The resignation of the military personnel in his administration has made me smile more than anything else that has happened in this administration. Trump is seemingly acting independently from the military industrial complex that has ruled politics for so many generations. The presences of Bolton however is very disturbing to me, and until he is gone I will be very skeptical that it will last. I'm beginning to think Bolton is just there so trump appears to be a hawk as he implements a huge draw back in the world, at least that's my hope.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. I can't justify the investigations. When the investigation was announced your side asked me wouldn't I like to know if Trump colluded with the Russians to win the election and like a fool I fell for it and said sure, I'd like to know. Now it seems everything but collusion is being investigated. You claim money was paid to hookers to influence an election but Trump's been paying hush money to hookers far longer than he was running for president and he has other valid reasons for paying the extortion. If that's what you're counting on to get Trump out of office you're going to be disappointed. And Trump's past business connections with Russia don't have shit to do with his presidency even if they had been illegal which they apparently weren't. Why not just relax, forget about Trump, and look forward to the next election when he can be ethically removed? Surely you can see your hatred of Trump is almost pathological. Work on acceptance, it really is the key for a happy life. Change the things you can, this investigation isn't going to remove Trump, nothing you do can remove him so this is one of those things you can't change. Realize it, accept it, and relax, it will work out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Trump never meant or said Mexico was going to write a check for the wall. At the time he was saying putting a tax on the remittances illegal aliens send home would pay for the wall and it would. A 2% tax on money sent to Latin American and other countries, money they depend on for their economies, would pay for the wall in 10 years. That's money that normally goes to Mexico and other countries that would stay here helping our own economy. That was one way Mexico would pay for the wall. I don't know how feasible that plan was and haven't heard anything lately about it but Trump actually had a plan for Mexico to pay for the wall, it wasn't a lie. Anti Trumpers are smugly saying Trump lied about it but they are ignorant about what actually was said or if they know they are being disingenuous.

19. "We're going to build a beautiful wall - a big beautiful wall - the greatest wall in the world."
    "And whose going to pay for that wall?"
    "MEXICO"
    "Who?"
    "MEXICO"
    "Who?"
    "MEXICO"
    "Who?"
    "MEXICO"
    :lmafoe:

20. Thank you, I find it funny that Trump's supporters take him seriously but not literally and the opposition takes him literally but not seriously. When he was talking about having Mexico pay for it was about taxes, aid and trade. Also, the people attacking the "wall" as a "fence" is ridiculous. Researchers and border patrol opted for a stilted structure because they like seeing what is happening on the other side. The ones saying "people will come over illegally anyways so why bother" are the worst.

It's crazy seeing them oppose everything he does, whether it be his political posturing with Kim or being against him removing troops from Syria.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2