One and DONE

Discussion in 'Politics' started by StickyBudHound, Nov 19, 2018.

1. This is a dangerous sentiment that more and more people on the left are expressing. Probably quite a few on the right as well, but the most vocal come from the other direction.

With rhetoric like that we'll never get the opportunity to have a real discussion about the issues we ALL face today.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I'm for Brexit too if involves Farage and a sexy shemale. Let's get Boris on a lead in a gimp suit and we've the makings of a great night.

I love the banter with you too Padre, you can both give it and take it which is a rare thing here these days.

It'll be interesting to see how it all plays out, it's hilarious watching the Maybot running back and forth to Europe like a headless chicken.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. It was meant as black humour Wolf, although if we went full Mad Max I'd be tempted.

I don't hear anyone else on the left calling (certainly in the US) calling for people to be shot?

4. I've heard "Liberals get the bullet too" pretty often when it comes to the far-left talking about the "soft" or moderate left.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. If we go full MM, the least of your worries would be corrupt politicians.

It may have been humor on your part, but it's still the go to when far left organizations see something that displeases them. Antifa is a prime example that there is absolutely no chance you haven't heard about. They shriek for violence like it's mana from heaven.

6. Boris in the gimp suit and SamCam doing a pig roast hahaha.

Yeh cheers SP,

She's an embarrassment and her father was clearly a pedo. Have you noticed how she grovels like Gollum around royalty? Theresa May's spectacularly low curtsy leaves the internet in awe | Metro News

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Smokey, WTF...Did bus #2 show up with some more muslim immigrants? That seems to irritate the Irish when you look at the numbers.. Count to ten my friend..

8. As usual this thread has gotten way off track from the original topic.

Investigation into the Campaign
    Investigation into the Administration
    Investigation into the Transition
    Investigation into the Trump Organization
    Investigation into the Trump Foundation
    Investigation into the Inauguration
    Subpoena for tax returns
    Subpoena for bank records
    Subpoena for Deutsch Bank
    Subpoena for financials from the Trump hotels
    Subpoenas for all the potential witnesses that the gutless Republicans in the House refused to question
    And many, many more.

2019 will be a good year. :yay::yay::yay:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. The democratic example of hating your country..Good luck with that..MAGA!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Antifa are a noble organisation, in fact I've partook in some events under their banner here in Europe down through the years. What troubles you about the anti-fascist movement Wolf?

11. I'd say you'd happily pull the trigger there yourself my friend. :)

12. To imply that I hate my country because I hate the "stable genius" is a stereotypical comment from a trumper, and frankly an insult to me. I served in the US military and fought for our country in 1969. How dare you imply that I hate my country?

• Like Like x 3
  13. What troubles me is that they, and groups like them on both sides, are constantly screaming for "equality" when what they really want is to put the shoe on the other foot. I refuse to support any organization that wants to disadvantage a group for the benefit of another. True equality means no one is disadvantaged, everyone is on the same page. Doesn't that sound better than fighting FOR the broken class system the world uses now?

At least you seem willing to actually talk about it. That's a lot more than can be said for most.

14. You should be insulted by the way you want to destroy an elected president with democratic hate filled talking points. Feel free to think how you want. I think you want the country to implode so there you go..Carry on.

15. I think its certainly true that on either side, far too many are making their decisions based around the Galactic Mother Sol Trump. Those who hate him too much orbit one side, and those that support him too much orbit the other.

I think he gets far too much attention. Much more than he should be given, if you have noble citizenship in mind. The energy spent bickering over which way this endless Russia investigation is going is much better spent laser-focusing in on common ground. I think there is large support for reworking the infrastructure of the US, to give a concrete (no pun intended) example. If this were to dominate the discussion as much as Mueller or Trump's latest fart did, then I assert that there would be genuine progress. And the reinforcement of the bond of citizenship that comes with nationally driven success.

@MickFoster too, To repeat a point I try to make as often as I can: Just like ours here in Europe, your medias - agree with them or not - are the demonic high priests of a Vulture Cult that feeds off anger driven by a magnification of your differences. Like him or not, Trump is the God of this anger cult, and I claim he informs your political discourse much more than is warranted

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Media.

Control it, abolish it, or give it the unaccountable freedom to run amuck.

17. Crimes are what should be investigated. What crimes warrant these investigations?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Removing the broken class system we currently have and leveling the playing field for all is certainly worth fighting for.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Taken out and shot...... you are a commie lol

20. ANTIFA is a noble organization?? Maybe where you live.