Once the planet is in shambles, we'll be on our way to collective destiny.

Discussion in 'General' started by OpenMindFields, Dec 23, 2011.

1. I'm sure this is what's going on.. what is really going on..

Nature, any living thing has the drive to live, it's instinct. Carry on, forever, by any means nessecary.

So, nature on this planet senses that one day, the sun will explode, and wipe out everything within the galaxy.

I beleive human beings, with the imagination, language forming capacities and collective memories were put in place by nature, in order to create a permanent state of being representing all things on the planet.

Our minds, take in the information, hold it within ourselves, and then the day will arrive where everything is in shambles, fading away, and when the physical world disappears;

We'll have carried everything we know of in this dimension of space and time, onward through the vortex of reality within our minds, unto the new world we know is awaiting us.

And thus, nature will remain living, in a non-local mindscape of space and time.

Its simply a stradegy for continuing onward, and albiet a complex one.

I had this idea because there's a tree in my backyard, that had a branch protrude fairly obscurely outward from the base of its limb, and randomly changed directions, almost apallingly and for seemingly no reason..

..One day, I came outside and realized a branch from the adjascent tree had fallen, and had this branch not re-directed its growth, it would have been crushed and broken..

..The branch sensed this danger, and therefore re-routed its course..

Seems to be like this is what's happening, just on a global scale.