Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Once I was so high that....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dankz0rs, May 25, 2010.

1. I was once so high that I managed to convince myself that weed is not a drug :)

2. Its was at night and when i got to the building that i live i wasnt sure if the door i was about to open was mine.

3. Recently I found an eighth I had stashed in my safe, completely forgot I had it. That was a pretty exciting find!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I started explaining to my kitties why I was doing certain things, as if they were children and needed an explanation. Especially as I had to discipline them. Ha, Classic.

5. Got an amber alert for some kind of Toyota. I drive a Toyota. I saw that word and freaked out and ended up pulling my car into my GF's backyard so nobody would see it. Checked the amber alert again and, of course, wasn't my car. Never been more high-paranoid in my entire life and never will be.

6. Last week I got in the shower so high that my legs gave out after a minute or two. They started shaking so bad that I had to sit down on the shower floor, and it kept happening even after I got out and had been lying in bed for 15 minutes. Rough.
    I also once put the wrong end of the joint in my mouth, burned my lip.

7. I laughed at the tv for 15 minutes with my hands in the air. The Tv wasn't even on.

8. I walked in the shop took some food and walked out with a joint in my mouth, the guy behind the counter that I knew started pissing himself laughing when he caught up with me)