Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Once I was so high that....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dankz0rs, May 25, 2010.

1. -I thought there were hidden messages in a song I was listening to myself, just about thought I was a genius, but it scared the shit out of me.
    -I thought my friend's teddy bear backpack would try to attack me and probably spill its organs all over me.
    -I believed Nature was speaking to me.

2. It took me about 30 minutes to load another bowl, I just kept forgetting and hitting the internet, distractions. :smoke:

3. I went swimming in one of the money fountains in front of the mall in my town and was making Gollum impressions with the coins in the fountain like "MY PRECIOUS!"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #1844 Michael Gary Scott, Oct 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2013
    I watched quarter of a 3d movie with my sunglasses on instead of the 3d ones.

5. I was at my friend's place when I had just started smoking. We just finished a few j's and i was laying flat on the ground just staring at the ceiling. All of a sudden i started rolling around furiously. My friend asked what the hell I was doing. I stopped, looked at him in the eyes, and said with a calm voice, "I'm in squares but i really need to be in circles."

6. once, I was so high that I forgot I was high. 

[​IMG]

7. I drank from a can of Coke that somebody had dropped their cigarette in to, and didn't notice until about the third sip. 

Also everytime I get high I lose a lighter. Friends took it? Slipped between the couch cushions? Different reason each time, usually later found in plain sight.

8. I convinced myself I was in a dream

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. #1849 JennaClark, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2014
  10. I thought the maintenance guy was a zombie.

Was doing renovations in the vacant apartment across the hall.

It was ten o'clock at night, for one thing, and to accompany his incessant banging, he kept grunting and "coughing"..

..in a very Zombie sort of way, you know?

Needless to say, there were many apologies for almost braining him with a bat.

:D

11. i was once so high i had drank all my water and was putting my rig away. i poured all the water in the cup. 2 secs later i got thirsty so i drank the water and puked rite after from claim tasting water. then i ran nd chugged soda

12. My friend was so high that he was petting me and calling me his dogs name.. Meanwhile I was looking at my ceiling fan with a light on the bottom of it screaming "God Is In The Lamp!" 

Yes, that was only smoking weed.. Im to scared to do anything stronger than that now.

13. poured drank in my lap because my depth perception was way off, i thought i had the cup to my lips.
    almost burned my lips lighting a cigarette i didnt have.
    kept burning my hair(had long hair back then) and once i was done tokin, i went back inside and thought 'man, it smells like burnt hair in here too, wtf?'

14. Was having a seshi with 4 dudes. But i was so high it came to the point were i couldnt hold the bowl and the lighter up right anymore. One of the dudes had to light it up for me because i just couldn't hold the bowl and the lighter at the same time....

15. I went to whataburger and though the lady at the drive thru the with headset was a cop, lmao I flipped shit

16. this needs revived. my favorite GC thread  :smoking:  :smoke:

17. #1857 xLDKx NewYorker, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
    I was once so high... that I smoked more weed..........
    Nah but really...
    I was so high once that
    I couldn't walk.
    that me and 3 of my friends bought like $150 worth of Burger King.
    I was walking home on icy sidewalks while smoking my first blunt then went home and proceeded to laugh maniacally at a plate of dinosaur chicken nuggets
    I was so high once that me and my friend got stuck on the 3rd level of PS3 Frogger for like 3 hours, and my other friend ate like 20 peanut butter tortillas 
    me and my friends slept outside in NY's equivalent of Compton. Me in an Adirondack Chair, friend half in a kids tent, my other in a shopping cart.
    I got so paranoid I ran home... 2 miles away
    I couldn't walk.
    that I grabbed my gym teachers ass... and got away with it... I mean come on bending over to get me a ball in spandex, how could I resist? < worth it

I was like 12-14 for all except that last one, I was like 17 or so
    I'll think of more

18. All of my "awkward high experiences" involve a public restoom. My most recent, which just happened to me today, was after I decided to take a leak, I almost walked out of the restroom with my dinglehopper sticking out! :eek:

19. Once I was so high I walked into my new dealers house thinking it was my own, completely forgetting that I had just gone out to buy a weed.

20. one of the first few times I smoked i got extremely ripped in my friends basement while his mom was home, I had just left and was walking home when I see a car pull in his driveway, and this lady gets out completely dressed in cop uniform and shit so I was freaking out, I ran home and locked all the doors and turned all lights off... After awhile I remembered it was his cousin who's a cop and she just came to visit apparently