Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Once I was so high that....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dankz0rs, May 25, 2010.

1. Yeh that happens to me sometimes. Was it your legs? It's always my legs. Really harshes your high :eek:

2. i dropped $7 worth of mickey d's at a mall because i put 2 huge ass drinks on the tray

3. once i was so high i was just thinkig to myself and i thunk that we can think music and once
    when i was high i thought about eharmoney and other sites like that are just basicly pimping people out

4. Once i was so high that i convinced myself that i was too high and it wasnt normal to get that high

5. Once I was so high that I was smoking my fingers. I didn't realize that I had dropped the blunt on the floor lol

6. one time i got so damn stoned i forgot how to stand up. i ended up crawling to get a drink. then my dad helped me up and i felt so stupid

7. Once I was so high that I tried riding a bike across a small river thinking I could just skim across it if I was going fast enough...

• Like Like x 4
  8. Once I was so high that ....

I was in high school driving to a homecoming football game with a couple buddies, smoking joints on the way. Because it was homecoming there were cops all over the parking lot helping people park. We finished our last joint, pulled into the lot and parked. As we were getting out my buddy realized that he locked the keys in his car, with the car running. We figured the only thing we could do was ask a cop to help us get in. We were freaked out because the car obviously smelled from the joints, and we had more weed in the car.

...... the officer helped us get into the car by reaching his hand through the WIDE OPEN back seat window and hitting unlock ......

• Like Like x 2
  9. HAHAHA
    in Modern warfare 2 i kept shooting the teddies on top of highrise :/

:smoking:

10. I listened to My Chemical Romance, and enjoyed it.
    I hope to never get that high again.

• Like Like x 1
  11. the phone thing describes my highs perfectly.

12. LMFAO! :laughing:

Once I was so high that I thought a garbage can was a black man watching us hotbox a car.

Once I was so high that when I was eating, I imagined that it was like a game of pong inside my mouth. (first time I ever smoked...)

13. Went into a convenience store to get a slushee and a hot dog. When the cashier gave me the total, I pulled out my wallet and just sat staring at it for like a minute.

She was like, "Sir?, Sir? That will be 4.50" Finally I snapped out of it but wife will still never let me live it down haha.

14. i thought i was dreaming when i was walking up stairs and realized holy shit this is real!

15. ive done that so many times xD

• Like Like x 1
  16. when walking up the stairs to go to bed i went to blink and came to falling forward into the stairs...luckily they're carpeted. the shit still hurt my forehead tho!

17. I was walking down the street talking on the phone to my friend, and I suddenly panicked because I didn't feel my phone in my pocket. I actually told my friend "Hold on, I think somebody pick-pocketed my phone!" Then he said in a sarcastic voice "What phone, the one you're talking on right now?" and I was like "Ohhhhh shit LMAO!" Then he was like "Well I Know what you been up to!" :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Last night I was so high that when a friend told me something really funny, my knees gave and I kinda leaned against a wall...and had to desperately ask for help, because I couldn't remember how to lift myself off the wall.
    Tonight I'm so high that I went to scratch my foot undar a blanket, but I freaked out because my foot felt really weird...I was wearing a sock, y'all. :hippie:

God fucking bless my low tolerance, too - I've only had maybe half a bowl. I smoke almost every day, too. Fuck yes I feel great right now.:bongin:

19. #119 duperdutch, Jun 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2010
    i was tryin to blow smoke rings and my mouth was retarded n made me feel like a fish so i started making bleep bloop noises and started flopping on the ground :smoking:

• Like Like x 1