Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Once I was so high that....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dankz0rs, May 25, 2010.

1. thats how beef should be eaten

2. Once I was so high that ....

I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with my joint roach...... so I ate it.

3. I thought I made up a word that actually existed.

4. I went to my sink in my bathroom, forgot what i was doing, and tried turning on and off the water for about a half an hour.

5. You sure that isn't OCD??? Haha just playin! The strangest things can occupy your mind for hours if you are on the right kinda high.

6. I drove off at QT after getting gas without pulling out the hose... In front of a cop.

7. Uh my buddy passed me some candy of some sort while we were chilling on this rock face so i was like thanks for the gum man, then i popped it into my mouth and bite into it.

It was a jolly rancher hard candy.....

I couldn't stop laughing.

8. lmao I do that when I'm sober.

9. - Freaked out completely when i saw a praying mantis in my garage. (was crazy)
    - Tried getting a steak at McDonalds and insisted that they DID have them.
    - Heard a guy speaking arabic on XBL and thought he was making bomb threats.

Alot more.. Those were just a few off the top of my head I remembered.

10. i went to a 3d movie and thought the glasses you grab at the register were made of chocolate... and i watched my friend grab his and two seconds later i asked "hey... did you get one?"... then when we were in front of the food i forgot why we were there

11. My friend and I went on a road trip to San Francisco for spring break this year and we drank alot and then smoked a few bowls. He plays baseball and we had brought a new bat along with us in his trunk. We went into the park and found a homeless guy and told him to come have some drinks with us. We took him into an alley and my friend and I took turns beating him with the bat. My friend curb stomped him and we left him there. I don't know if he lived or died, but after that we threw the bat in the river and headed home around 3 a.m.

That whole story was b.s., but wouldn't it make a good movie scene?

12. thought my dog was a rhinoceros walking around my house, was like "WTF you doing in here elegant rhinoceros" and put him outside

• Like Like x 2
  13. In Modern Warfare 2 i could only snipe people in the crotch

14. this one time, i got so high that i ended up skipping class for 6 semesters... DONT DO IT. haha.. and i am serious.

15. was eating soup in the kitchen and my mom was like "hey toasty" and i couldnt think of what to say cuz i thought she was pissed i was baked so she walked away(only like 3 feet) and i turned to my brother and said in what was apparently not a whisper (i thought it was) "she knows i'm high!" aparently i was practically yelling

spent 10 minutes trying to light a joint with a dead lighter

lit the wrong end of the blunt (i roll with mouthpieces)

got lost in my own dorm

got convinced that my parents would be mad if i woke the cat up (it was sleeping on my bed) so i slept on the floor

16. Where can I get some make you skip a couple years worth of class weed from? lol

17. I saw a tick on my leg, then jumped up and down like a little girl, screaming at the top of my lungs, then I threw up.

It hurt REALLY bad to walk, and we were like 1 foot away from the house, then I was like " STOP, WE NEED TO REST. " then I laid down right in front of the door.

Me and my buddy were making Ramen noodles, then I just looked at the cooking noodles, and I COULD NOT stop laughing, literally sat there for 20 minutes laughing my ass off. I know its common to laugh when your high, but I was fucking laughing so hard.

18. laughed my ass off at the spam and vienna sausage things at a minimart and then proceded to drop a can or two

19. Priceless. :laughing:

20. i got so high last night that it felt like my mind was moving around and my body was following. kind of like in the chronicles of riddick where the guy can move his soul to place and then his body follows. it was disorienting to say the least:smoking: