Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Once I was so high that....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dankz0rs, May 25, 2010.

1. Oh my God dude, I ROFL'd.

2. -I swore up and down that I heard my buddies cat literally bark like a dog

- During (recent) a cookout I was so high that I ate two rare hamburgers because we lost track of how long the burgers where one the grill. Felt like a good 10 minutes turned out to be only about 2 minutes. Talk about really bad toilet time! :eek:

3. happened last night :p

my girlfriend and i were hitting out of a glass pipe, and it was done so i had to blow the ash out. i opened my door, blew it out, and half of the ash ended up in that side pocket in the car door.

4. I was smoking with my two mates in the forest and we had a tube of pringles, i then proceeded for about 20 mins singing a song along the lines of "who wants pringles" in all different kinds of tones :p

Another time me and 3/4 guys had a half ounce and we smoked it all =] we then went on a walk to the chippy down the road from where we are ( i do not remember this ) and the chippy we were going to , its walls were all covered in mirrors!:eek: And like i kept creeping in and trying to sneak past myself while my friends were ordering, i then looked at them and noticed that one of the people serving them was a really fit irish lass so then , outloud, i proceeded to say " hey Roory dont you think that irish lass is really fit? " she then looked at me and iwas like huh? then my friend was like " dude " then i went " i didnt jsut say that out really loud did i ? i thought it was a whisper =[ " we all laughed and she gave me a free bag of chips :smoke::hello: compliments go along way i guess =]

5. ^ haha nice yin pallll ;)

6. I once got so high that I was convinced I was physically unable to bring my hand anywhere near my face. The circle I was smoking with was staring at me as I was just holding this Dr Pepper can up in front of me while I was trying to keep calm thinking I was paralyzed in some weird way.

7. hahaha that is funny shit. i love seeing people that are high while i am working

8. played electric guitar with an electric fiddle.

Note: I know how to play niether. but we fing rocked out.

9. Typed in "facebook" for my password on facebook

10. LOOL :smoke:

11. Me and my cat were chillin' on my bed....and i was thinking how she wasn't too much different from a wildcat, or some ferocious feline...so that i got really scared that she was gonna attack me. Every time she would try and nuzzle me, i would like flinch and shit....

12. Dropped my spliff in my drink so I took it out, microwaved it and carried on smoking it. :hello: :smoke:

13. One time I got so high that I..... I forgot.

14. one time i got so high that i thought that my house was on fire. (parents were watching some T.V show) so i ran out the back and called 911. Then i realized the house wasnt burning and had to hangup on them. they called back like 5 min later and my parents answered.

15. "Once I was so high, I was at my girlfriends parents house and dumped a paper bag full of crab on the fire, thinking it was coal ...."

My roomate. I had to add it for him!!

16. I've done that twice...I was pretty much sitting there just looking out of the window and the driver kept asking me where I was going..I didn't notice him. After like 2 minutes I turn back and say my home adress (which I almost said wrong)

17. I blacked out.

18. I sat there for 10 minutes trying to light the bong with my cellphone.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I was so high that I tried to order a whopper at mcdonalds

• Like Like x 1
  20. ... I tried to hit my pipe on the wrong end
    ... I smoked a pipe through my nose
    ... Got lost on a cruise ship with 2 of my friends running from security... LOL
    We were smoking on the very top deck really late at night.. man beautiful stars, nothing in sight waves crashing,cool weather.
    ... I couldnt walk more then 15 feet (Almost passed out)
    ... MAN my first time smoking a blunt between 2 other friends smoking reggie we got probly 6/10ths down and everyone was coughing really hard so we put it out, in a matter of seconds i realize my hearing is like "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" getting louder and louder by the second until i sat down cuz i felt like i was going to pass out xD then we went home.... but i honestly count hear shit, my friends had to shout :I