Once again life has thrown me a bag of shit :)

Discussion in 'General' started by doctrgreenthumb, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Alright so this is gonna be kinda long so prepare...

I am pretty blazed at the moment on my own and I just got thinking, I can't enjoy weed to the fullest at this point in my life. This is not due to tolerance or getting older and shit like that, but its due to whats changed in my life, like a few months back my life was pretty damn sweet, everyday was better than the other, I was partying every week with my group of friends, picking up girls, drinking, smoking, pretty much loving every moment of life, to now having a life thats boring as fuck (pretty much due to some shit going down between my group of friends, and I don't think the group of us will ever get back together,as it just wont be the same). So pretty much when life gets boring I can't enjoy weed. When I'm high, I always go back to wishing my life was what it was a few months ago..What would you guys do? I was at my peak in life and it got fucked over, how would you guys return to that lifestyle if this happened to you?

2. I wouldnt try to go back to that "lifestyle", personally. Theres more to life than purposefully avoiding sobriety. Smoking weed to get fucked up is never the answer. Theres no hidden enjoyment out of it, it enables feeling already hidden inside you to manifest themselves in reality. And your reality sounds like you need a wakeup call. Smoking weed isnt doin it for you, maybe you should stop for a month or two

3. i feel it man im depressed as fuck just had a breakup with girlfriend i was with for over a year. was happy before her, even happier with her, and now i dont have shit because shes alll my world revolved around for over a year. and i still love her to death.

4. Maybe its just a point in your life where you mature

Not saying your immautre or anything

But I'm mostly saying
    Is that at some point you can't be partying a lot
    Life gets serious
    And its sure as hell ain't fun

Unless your I'm high-school then idk

5. I know what your saying but its not like that, getting drunk and high is not the routine, it was enjoying life. I am working my way through a university course that i'm happy with and when I need to work and study I do so. I only smoke weed every few weeks and get drunk when Im with friends or at parties but this has all been taken away from me due to whats happened, thanks for the help though!

6. Just sounds like you and your peers are growing up.

7. True, but its kind of hard to explain. This is the time of my life when I should be partying, This has been my first year of age where I can do whatever the fuck I want, it all stopped to soon!

8. You think "getting blazed, pulling girls, going to parties" is what's going to make you happy and that's the "peak of your life"?

You have much growing up to do.

Happiness is what you make it, you can find pure joy in the smallest of things if you actually grow a little perspective. Your group of friends aren't the only people out there. There's other times and adventures to be had aswell with others, ya know? So grow some balls chap!

9. What exactly would you say is reaching your peak? I am going good with my uni course, got a promotion in my job, got my license, saved up to by a car, and those friends I was talking about, we've had some pretty good times, all the best experiences Ive had with weed were together. Look im not trying to boast about all this but this is a weed forum after all right? All I asked is what would you do if this happend to you. So relax

10. [quote name='"doctrgreenthumb"']

What exactly would you say is reaching your peak? I am going good with my uni course, got a promotion in my job, got my license, saved up to by a car, and those friends I was talking about, we've had some pretty good times, all the best experiences Ive had with weed were together. Look im not trying to boast about all this but this is a weed forum after all right? All I asked is what would you do if this happend to you. So relax[/quote]

Theirs multiple peaks in life man. You'll have some shitty years full of doubt, other years where you think it couldn't get any better than that. And then sometimes you think life can't get worse. But having to deal with the highs and lows in life is what being an adult is about. Ya it sucks but there wouldn't be any happiness in this world without something to compare it to

11. wow. i wish my life was good enough to consider some down time as "a bag of shit."

12. [quote name='"doctrgreenthumb"']

What exactly would you say is reaching your peak? I am going good with my uni course, got a promotion in my job, got my license, saved up to by a car, and those friends I was talking about, we've had some pretty good times, all the best experiences Ive had with weed were together. Look im not trying to boast about all this but this is a weed forum after all right? All I asked is what would you do if this happend to you. So relax[/quote]

I used to have a big group of friends, that I would always party with or get drunk/smoke with...all people I had known since high school, some I met after high school.

Now I have no friends (none that I would actually consider a friend anyways. More acquaintance). Seems when you're doing something in life, they ten to leave if they aren't. So just use this time to focus on what's really important in your life right now, whatever that may be.

Also, if getting high isn't enjoyable, don't do it. I use it at the end of the night to unwind, relax, etc...every now and then I'll have a night where I'm not feeling it but it all has to do with your mind set

13. I'm going through something similar, I just don't smoke as much. When I feel like it rather than out of habit.

14. yeah word, feel like i've been holding onto my bag of shit for far too fuckin long

15. join the club.;)

16. true that.

17. Coool story bro.

18. [quote name='"SwD"']i feel it man im depressed as fuck just had a breakup with girlfriend i was with for over a year. was happy before her, even happier with her, and now i dont have shit because shes alll my world revolved around for over a year. and i still love her to death.[/quote]

I just got out of a 4 year one 7 months ago and it hasn't gotten Mich better for me. Just try and forget her no matter how hard it is.

I still love and miss my ex but I know she won't be coming back.

Its tough bit remember your young and there will be plenty of opportunities in your life.

19. dude. i live in my grandmas basement with no job and $250 to my name, not able to smoke and on probation for 3 years. your life does NOT suck. i would kill for your life. i would just change it thats all. only you can change your lifr.

20. man be happy thats the only thing that takes away from your enjoyment when your high, sometimes fucked up images from my past pop into my head while I'm really blitzed, completely kills my high.. or makes me anxious.. and its weird because this only started in the past couple of weeks.. :confused_2: