Once again.....H bound

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MS. OXY, Jun 16, 2009.

1. My bf and I got out hands on some H and we have always either smoked or sniffed it.....but today I found something new......plugging H is amazing and I have plugged 40's before but this blows it out of the water best feeling I have ever had ( I like plugging anything ;) ) but just wanted to share with my fellow blades and babes to see what u guys thought about plugging gettin that black stuff.....especially you barnkis havnt talked to u in a bit Hun. But just wanted to see what u guys thought!!!!!

P.S- I hate needles and will never try it so please don't suggest it....

Smooch smooch

2. I don't know if i'd rather inject myself or shove something up my ass, but if I had to do it once i'd definately inject it. I'm never touching that shit though, my uncle is a full blown H addict and developed hepiticis C because of it. I take too many benzos to take opiates anyways.

3. I'll admit, I've always been a little curious what the high would be like from plugging an opiate but I always get shit good enough to blow so I've never had a reason to, or the motivation.

4. I've only ever had heroin a handful of times, and the past couple of times was through plugging it. Shit was amazing, to say the least.

Enjoy it, Ms.Oxy. I'm smokin on some beautiful black tar opium right now, so nod on my friend :)

5. Thanks babe I enjoy it a lot but I keep my black tar H for smoking and my baby white H for plugging

6. Just curious, how do you plug raw? For me it's either ever come in a powder (small bags) or as a rock (larger quantities), and neither seems ideal for sticking up my ass, unless one was to mix it with water and use like a turkey baster to get it up there....

7. lol sounds fun. bet it gets kinky doin that with your man.

for the guys. its not really gay or even that revolting to plug anything. your doing the drug anyways and its far better than IV. your intestines have muscles that pulsate the substance upward so its not like you have to shove it far up your ass. iv never plugged, but concidered it when dosing DMT because i read amazing reports and i will probably do a psychadelic anally in my lifetime

8. hahaha, "MOM I NEED THE TURKEY BASTER TO SHOVE SOMETHING UP MY ASS"

9. I read the motherfuckin' thread title and was like,

"Dude, I totally bet it's Miss Oxy again."

Glanced down. BOOSH. Fuckin' right.

By the way, plugging can be an amazingly awesome sexual endevour.

Judge what you want.

10. im also curious about the mothods. like i heard you can put it in big capsules but i guess theres other ways. how far do you gotta put it in too?

11. well normally I only plug the powder but tar can be done the same way by just getting some very hot water then putting the h in a shot glass with the water and only put enough for 1 to 2 uses for a needless syringe then mix till disolved and plug away I don't think it's gay for any guy to do it it turn me on In fact and really turns on my bf when I do it

12. you need to get your ass back on AIM

plugging is great btw. Gel cap it and in to the second knuckle.

13. LOL thanks kramer love ya babe

14. hah. so a turkey basture would work i bet

15. Ya that may work but u would need slot of h for something that big just go to the store and get 1ml needles Syringe

16. that sends a fucking shiver up my spine, I like to think of my ass as a one-way street that gets cleaned when cars go by.

17. I'm sorry I like to share with my fellows lovers and if u don't like it then I'm sure ur mom fit is getting alittle lonley without u on it the whole time

18. Wow guys guess I'm a nerd sorry foe failing all of u

19. Dude, stop. your shit's not welcome here.

20. WHy would you come on here just to harass someone