Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

once a year smoker

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kylie1, Feb 3, 2014.

1. #1 kylie1, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    I want to smoke a joint on my vacation.  I have 17 days to report back to work and am worried that if I smoke a joint now then if they drug test me I won't pass.  Anyone out there familiar with this???  Also, what do you think about me storing some of my clean urine before hand in the freezer to use.

2. You will be fine.

• Like Like x 2
  3. You should be fine if its only one joint. Those drug tests are made for frequent users.

• Like Like x 1
  4. use synthetic urine and you can smoke up everyday

5. Don't store urine. Believe it or not it does "go off". Plus most modern urine tests will show an error if the urine isnt a normal temperature.
    All I'll say if you are vulnerable to testing (I've past about 5 or 6 tests) and got 17 days holiday. Smoke it on your first day and just detox the rest of the time just to be on the safe side.

6. I'd say the added anxiety isn't worth it. "Should" be fine, but everyones body is different. Highly unlikely that you would fail if you smoked on day 1 and had 2+ weeks of not smoking.

7. Exercise a lot (runnings best for me), drink a lot of water, eat less until like 4 days before then eat a TON, and... I feel like I'm missing something. You'll be fine though. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. If you really paranoid then get a detox drink and follow the instructionsSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. If you detox you have a 70% chance of passing. ImoSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app