ONA/scent block questions

Discussion in 'Security' started by pency1028, Jan 1, 2011.

1. ok so im considering growing one or two plants in my rather small closet. i already have lighting down and now i just need to know how to conceal the smell. i still live with my parents and i wouldn't want them to know im growing. what's the best way to cover up the smell without messing with my air ducts. i looked on the ONA website and wasn't sure if this worked well. any help?

2. well i know little about this but i think its a bad idea growing while living with your parents

3. yeah i kinda realized that but my parents are cool with pot. my dad smokes almost everyday and my mom used to back in the day. it's not like if i got caught it would be a big deal. im just kinda worried about it being a distraction to just living in my house. i don't want it to smell like pot all the time.

4. Two small tubs of ONA did nothing for my 4 week flowering plant. You walk in any door of the house and the smell of raw weed hits you in the face.

I have started using a carbon scrubber and there is never even so much as a whiff of the good stuff.

True story.

5. don't you have to hook up a scrubber to the airduct system of your house though?

6. I used ona for a cycle but ended up couging out dough for a carbon filter. Ona does cover the smell of pot but it has its own distinct smell which is apparent when your not smelling pot, once the ona smell fades, you can smell ganja again, It helps but it is not a solution. how many watts are you under? IMO I would either ask your folks or not do it, they could potentially lose their house if you have no mmj card.

7. it would only be one plant with 65 watts.

8. 65 W. is not going to grow much with CFL.

Why are you still living at home?:confused: