ona gel

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hollands hope, Dec 17, 2009.

1. has anyone used this im haveing a trouble with smell i have a charcoal filter but smell still seeps out when enter the room and during peak they stank so the smell goes upstairs in the main hallway. A friend of mine told me to get ona gel he said take a bucket drill a bunch of holes about 5" from the bottom add water just below the holes add the ona gel then take the cover for the bucket and get a small fan cut a hole in the lid just big enough for the fan and seal the fan so its blowing out put the lid on and he said when u turn on the fan it sucks the air through the holes and over the water with the ona in it and will remove the smell

2. ONA works, but the only problem is, especially with a fan on it, it dries out fast and its expensive. Get ONA pro if you decide to go this route, it smells the best and seems to be stronger. The other scents make your place smell like a freshly cleaned airport bathroom.

3. thanks i have to try something i own a multi family and my tennents think im taking a break so they think hehe so i want to get rid of the oder so ill give this a try should i use the gel or the blocks or does it matter

4. I use the liquid and the fan/bucket method. I like the liquid because I can control how strong it is and if needed I can add a squirt (baby medicine syringe) for some extra immediate coverage/nautralization. :smoke:

5. i was actually thinking about buying a charcoal filter. They don't work completly huh? Did you make it or was it something you bought(link?)? and what kind of fan is attached to the filter? Is the filter new or have use been using it for a while now? How often do you change out the filter? How many plants are you trying to a hide the smell from? Are they a super stinky strain or just kinda normal smelly? These questions will help me when i'm choosing which one to buy. Thanks!

6. its a diy can filter it works good but just when i have to keep the door open to work in the room the strain is hollands hope x diesel and yes its super stinky put it like this if i have a 8th of it in my pocket anyone in a 10 foot radius of me knows whats in my pocket