ONA GEL

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JDevien, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Does anybody use Ona Gels for smell.? Is it works?

SM-N9000Q cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

2. It does the trick on residual smell from opening and closing the grow room.

I would not use it by itself though without carbon filtration :smoking:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I dont have carbon filter and I Just heard about ona gel. Idk is it works without carbon filter. They say it works

4. Ona gel will cover up some smell...

But if you have an indoor grow with no carbon filtration for smell, it's gonna be hard to cover all that funk with some Ona gel alone.

If you live in close proximity to others, carbon filtration is a must...otherwise everyone who strolls past your place will smell your grow.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Don't have it in the same room as the grow. It supposedly effects the taste and smell of your weed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I heard it's bad for health full of chemicals..if breathed in i wouldn't use it unless in case of emergency..

• Like Like x 1
  7. I use Ona block pro, it's excellent at covering up smells and lasts a long time. But like others said, for smoking or opening your tent, it's very helpful, but it's not suitable to cover up the smell of a grow. (And shouldn't be kept in the grow area).
    It's also very nice to have around in case of fan breaking, power going out, etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Thank you all for the replies

9. Also I just thought it comes in different flavours. I haven't used the original (here'd its quite a chemical smell) I got the fresh linin and it is a nice smell.

10. Mine smells like a urinal cake.

• Funny Funny x 1