Ona gel + potency!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by urbanfarmer45, Dec 22, 2012.

1. If I put ONA gel near my plants will it affect biological growth and potency of buds? I know it will affect taste and smell (better that than going to jail). But will it affect potency/quality/how high I get????

Thanks for any help.

2. Any thoughts?

3. ONA works best on issues post carbon filtration. Do you have a filter?

4. No, it wont hurt your buds and they wont taste or smell like ona unless you are spraying it on them somehow.

5. I do not have a filter that's why I am using ONA. My current grow space does wont work with a carbon filter. I got them in the back of a closet and I just want to cover up the smell coming from the closet especially since its right under my upstairs neighbors stairwell.

I made a ONA bucket but put activated carbon in the bucket instead and it seems to be doing the trick. I am only in week 3 right now tho so I might end up using the ONA soon if it gets real bad and I have heard not to put it near plants but I kinda need the ONA to be near the plants in my situation.

So ONA doesn't affect potency. That's perfect.

6. Unless you plan on having replenish able ONA for multiple rooms. It gets extremely strong to the point of lingering on your clothes, jackets, etc. you will be use to the smell, but others will not and completely smell weed.

7. no ONA wont have any effect on potency. Now i think it could make your weed smell different i have heard of people saying that ONA took the nice smell of bud away from there harvest. This makes sense but no loss of potency.

8. Ona doesn't effect potency or smell/taste. i take it out right before harvest and during drying just to be safe.