Ona Block vs Ona Gel

Discussion in 'Security' started by EnjoyerOfSkunk, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Hi all! I am going to start a 1 plant, cfl, bag seed grow pretty soon here as I am tired of buying bud from sketchy dealers and want something to smoke quick (I'm doing an outdoor grow this year but would like some bud before September-October). Which product is better, Ona gel or Ona Block? I see that some growers recommend the linen scent while some say ona pro is the way to go. Does anybody have experience with these two scents? I am going to be using it at the end of flower when the smell gets bad, I don't mind a little smell, but I cant have my room reeking of weed.

2. On a Block once its gone its gone. Its like say one of those cones you buy at the store. The Gel you can get Ona liquid to reconstitute the gel. The gel are crystals that absorb liquid and are the way to go.

The surest way to cut smell is to get a carbon filter along with using Ona

3. ^^^^^this, well said. There is a DIY on here for building an ONA bucket which works great. I have also found that the ONA concentrate works great in a humidifier. Dump a few capfulls in the reservoir and the whole house smells of fresh laundry.

As mentioned, ONA works best as supplemental odor control in addition to a proper carbon filter....dont rely on ONA alone.

4. If you don't really wanna drop on a carbon filter or "ona gel" just pick up cvs pharmacy brand odor absorbing gel they're cheap and last long and will cover scent decently on a small grow (1 or 2 plants). And you said it's bag seed so it may not even be fem. just realized I'm bumping an old thread fail...