Ona block for odor control...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tOSU, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Has anyone here used this? Does it help?

2. It can help outside the grow tent but do not put it inside of your grow tent. It will make your buds smell and taste like ONA

3. I thought about maybe just shoving it back a few feet into the exhaust ducting...

4. If it exhausts into the room outside of the grow tent just put the Ona block there. You really dont want your bud tasting and smelling like Ona. If your exhaust is going outside and you are worried about neighbors it would be a better idea to get a carbon filter. If its just your room/house youre worried about the ona block outside of your grow tent, but in the same room will work fine.

• Like Like x 1
  5. You will still get wiffs of of Marijuana. You really need a carbon filter and inline fan.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

6. Just sit the Ona in the room the exhaust is blowing into? Does the Ona actually interact with plant smell or is it just an overpowering scent?

7. I know. I just can't afford them at the moment.

8. It does interact but its also overpowering. And yes in the room the exhaust is blowing into. Its a cheap way to cover/get rid of smell. Try smelling the ona before you buy it. If you hate the smell of it dont get it because your entire room will smell like this.

9. I use ona blocks inside the exhaust along with a carbon filter and it works great

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Do you want no smell or risk getting busted and paying thousands in fines instead of 100s for a fan?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

11. I know, I know.

12. I used 2 blocks in my 2 bdm apt near my door and in my hallway out of the room with the closet grow of 2 plants and I had zero weed smell past the ona blocks. My weed had no taste from it and only place smelling like weed was right in the closet with the sweet plants inside. I would say can help control smell in small ops.. And definitely in an exuast system would be most effective

Sent from my D6603 using Grasscity Forum mobile app