On Top of the World!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ravaged, Jan 16, 2010.

1. #1 Ravaged, Jan 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2010
    So today was my first day in a long time that I smoked. I now remember why I used to smoke every day. This is something that happened to me today.

I woke up to a phone call from a friend in town. His step father's harvest just dried and I was invited to get in on the festivities. I went out there around 3:30 and we smoked some beautifully grown buds. We then went out and rode around on quads for about an hour and a half before going back inside. We shared a farewell blunt, I purchased a dub, and I left for town. I was now extremely hungry and I felt like something absolutely mouthwateringly delicious.

I decided to go to the local Mexican restaurant and get some Carne Asada. When I got there, a group of 3 was just being seated and I could smell the eats like I was already consuming them. When I was halfway finished with my meal I was surveying the area when I half noticed that the party of 3 had become a party of 2. I didn't give it much thought and returned my attention to my plate. As I was finishing the last couple bites and using my rolled up tortilla to soak up the juices from the plate, I looked up again and saw that the table was vacant. Next thing I know I hear the waitress in the back talking to the cooks about something, then two cooks come rushing out to the table, and then out the front door.

It turns out those people had pulled a dine-and-dash. The waitress was now in tears and the good vibes in the place just died. I could just feel it. So as I finished with my meal, I paid and asked the woman how much they had racked up. It was a decent bill, but nothing extreme. I could tell that she was really upset about the whole thing, so I told her that I'd cover it for them as long as she kept providing excellent service(she was an extremely pleasant waitress). She thanked me graciously and it made me feel like GOD. The rest of the day I couldn't shake the feeling like I was on the hardest mdma roll of my life. Just that ultimate feeling of knowing without a doubt in your mind that you've done good. I spent the rest of the afternoon at a buddies house, smoked a few bowls with him, and played some mw2. Best part is, the feeling is still here.

Not sure how I want to end this post. I just felt like sharing this with my fellow blades. Any similar experiences?

2. Good going, God...you did a good deed today.

3. It's a great feeling! I know I spent my weed money for the next while, but I'm sure it's going to a better cause.