On to the next one?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bluntsofdank, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Okay so I need some advice blades. I have a really close group of friends and there's About 12 of us. We've been hanging out like everyweekend for the past year. We are all seniors in highschool. This one girl wel call her D has always kinda flirted with me. She Also kinda flirts with other guys alot to but she seems to flirt with me the most. Anywayss one night we were all at a party and we were flirting alot and dancing together and all her friends were kind of hinting that she likes me. I go to get one of my friends outside and it wAs really late by now and everyone is super drunk but I come back in and she just hooked up with one of my best friends and she runs into the bathroom. A bunch of people leave and me and my different friend are the only ones left. She comes stumbling outta the bathroom saying how she regrets hookin up with him then comes sits next to me and starts flirting with me so I ignored her and left. As I was leaving her friends are all asking me if I like her. I say not anymore and leave. They All continue to txt me tellin me she likes me. Next weekend comes around we hook up and the next night go to amovire in with a bunch of people And cuddle the whole time. So we start textin more and then were at another party and we are talkin alot and she's acting like she really likes me. Then after weed Nd alcohol mixed the party gets outta control. She then hooks up with a kid she never met before. I leave. Next day she comes over and she's sayin how she regrets it and the guy was so gross and I ignore her. Next day she texts me and I end up goin to her hous thAt night with a friend. On the ride home the friend who I came with who is her best friend asks if I like D and tells me I shoukd and I just said idk. I can't get this girl outta my head. I need advice shoukd I go after her or move on to the next girl.

2. Sounds to me like you need to shit or get off the pot man. If she flirtin wit you before she all drunk make a fucking move and maybe shell leave the skeezbags alone. If you cant manage that, then its on to the next one...

3. Basically says it all.

Man I wish I was still in High school.....

4. Thanks Guys I know I need to sack up and make the move quick I just needed someone to actually say it