On the way to Miami...

Discussion in 'General' started by turnoffyourmind, May 10, 2009.

1. So I'm sitting in a car right now, blazin bowls, going 90, and headin south to Miami Beach, florida. I have this really cool wireless internet thing that lets me get online on my laptop wherever.

But anyways, just figured I'd post up on GC and see if some of you blades knew of any cool stoner spots in miami, or would be down for a chill sesh or somethin...me and a fellow GC member will be here for a week, just blazin and livin it up :hello:

2. that sounds like fun.

i'm far away. but good luck finding something to do

3. I love EDGE! Being able to connect anywhere is awesome.

4. I don't know of many stoner hangouts in Miami, there's a headshop in South Beach near 18th st. where I've seen people smokin out by the beach. Besides that some skate parks here and there, but watch out for the cops cause there's a good chance they will arrest you. I'm sure there's alot more, I just don't chill in Miami much. I normaly hang out around Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood area and toke on more secluded beaches. Dania beach(right between the two) is a pretty popular place to toke if you don't mind heading 15 minutes north.

If you guys are 21 and don't mind spending some cash, South Beach is a pretty cool scene, Miami beach or Fort Lauderdale are much cheaper but can be an equaly good time. Or, if you're up for another long drive after you get here, Key West is awesome at night.

I would be up for a sesh if ya want, just shoot me a pm or somethin when you're down here. I'm gonna grab some pretty nice stuff tomorrow. If ya need some info on some nice beaches, bars or w/e else, let me know. Have a good time!

5. you should have waited and hit BIKE-WEEK...

it's coming real soon:cool:

6. I love Miami! Like blowindro said, South Beach is great. Expensive, but fun. Honestly I didn't see or smell much weed any of the times I've been there, but my uncle lives there and smokes a lot of weed, so I guess there may be a stoner scene.

7. #7 turnoffyourmind, May 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2009
    awesome man, thanks for the helpful recommendations!
    i'll definitely drop you a line sometime soon

8. If you want a good time I would probably say get stoned and go hang out at South Beach like other people said, depending on when you go traffic is a bitch and it's extremely hard to find parking, but there are beautiful women everywhere and they don't mind walking around top-less. Woohoo. You could walk around Lincoln Road or go to the beach and rent a jet ski and fuck around on that for a little while, I think you have to be 21 if I remember correctly and you have to have some money but it's worth it.

You could go the tourist way too, and go on one of those short day cruises that shows you all the rich peoples houses on exclusive islands that are mulit million dollars cribs. Miami is a pretty cool place, just be open to try new things, but depending on your preference don't be willing to hang out with guys who look very fashionable and hang out in pairs, there are a lot of gay guys in South Beach, but they're cool, if it happens just let them know whats up.

9. i live in miami but mind you i kind of new to smokin bare with mii.. we're i go is a safe and relaxin spot (but its always good to keep a look out)... We go and park under the bridge of Macarthur Cswy and if you park right you have one of the best views of downtown, but its better @ night. but we just park almost anywhere and listen to XM...oh and if ur lucky u can see the cruises arrive or depart.

also very important SOMETIMES @9-10pm a cop kicks everyone out but doesnt bother no one but if you want take a cruise by the beach then come back and make sure cops left you'll be stright...im usually there chillin

but if anyone knows anyother spots let mii know

10. So you´re driving, smoking and posting online at the same time?

11. My thoughts.

12. passenger seat?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

13. Im born & raised in dade and blaze up all the time on the beach, universal chill spot for stoners....bear in mind you do have to be discreet. Other than that I would suggest do somthing crazy like miami skydiving, but my suggestion is totally biased since Ive had my fair share of the night life....:hello: If you wanna good chill spot after being stoned I highly reccomend Fat Catz on Las Olas beach, (Wendsday night Reggea Night!) or the Hukka bar.:smoke: Good Luck

14. I discarded it cause it was the most logical answer. Occam´s razor my ass.

15. haha congratulations, you win the common sense award! :D