On the topic of large lights and ufos

Discussion in 'General' started by Androgenicx, Oct 10, 2008.

1. If aliens did visit the earth, and you were given the choice of going back with them, would you go?

Conditions:

- Would never see Earth or friends/family or ever have any contact with them ever again. You would die in an alien world

- Language would not be fully adapted. Sign language/universal language of expression would be all that would be available.

- You would know/be told nothing of the world you are about to enter before hand, only be given the on-the-spot choice to go with them or not, not more than a few minutes to think.

Would you go?

2. iono dude, thatd be a tuff as fuck one. I'd probably stay here, to see earth after the proven ufo encounter, stuff would be different prolly.

3. depends on the aliens

i'm sure some aliens would just want to use me as a slave so in that case no

but if its the cool aliens then hell yeah

4. Id stay here and do what i know how to do best..... smoke bud

5. pends if i have bud on me then yes, cuz then i'll just smoke them and i'll be worshiped as a god

6. #6 Perpetual Burn, Oct 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2008
    Given those conditions, I would have to say no.

I could give up humanity to experience another planet... I could deal with the language barrier so long as we could communicate somewhat efficiently... but hell no, I would not go to some planet I know nothing about, that's craziness. :p

Unless they were "higher dimensional beings" and I elevated up to them... I'd consider that leap of faith.