on the subject of video games...

Discussion in 'General' started by vatoloco, Feb 19, 2002.

1. I was just wondering if anyone knows any stores or online sites that buy used games and systems. I've got a N64 and 24 games that have been collecting dust for some time.

I remember selling my Genesis to a place called Funco or Funcoland, but that was a long time ago. I think it was in St. Paul, Minnesota.

Anyways...anybody got any ideas?

2. There's a funcoland here :)

3. yeah true..try funco land..you'll probably get like..........

5 dollars for the whole package....HAHHAA

for real they ripp you off..

sell it to a kid or a friend in your city that would use it....

peace

4. or now you have 24 expensive paperweights and a foot rest.

5. over in cali we have this place called games for less and they usually buy old stuff

6. LOL @ aeroblurg
    I would prefer going to a store and selling it all but most of the game shops around here "claim" that they "buy" used games but then you find out when the deal is done that you get "credit" to use in that particular store. It's pretty bunk.

Is there a site for used games where I could compare prices to see how much I "could" get? Sort of like Kelly Blue Book for cars. Anyone know of any sites like this? Shit, I might as well go up to Shnucks and get a gaming magazine.

I also have a Fender precision bass, Ampeg head unit, and a Crate box speaker that I don't use anymore...I'm bout to take these up to the pawn shop or drop and ad in the paper for all this crap I haven't touched in years!

7. If you want to sell your games online goto www.bresoftware.com (You usually see these guys on the back of videogame mags). If you want to up your profit, I would sell my games on eBay or put it in the classifieds.

8. you could always try ebay, but i'd check to see what other auctions are going for for it to see how much approx you might get.