on the spot, top of your head, best thing you can advise anyone to do, right now:

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Digit, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Realize everything is based on assumptions. And because of this, being wrong is not a vice but part of nature.

2. You are being lied to by leaders in religion and government.

3. My best advice is to love right now, without question, and devoid of any doubt. Impetuously plow forward and take some risks, be bold and propose, seduce, and discover. Every day that you go without love is like being deprived of air but trying to act like you aren't suffocating. Love this very second, don't delay telling the woman or man that you love that you love them. Let your lips learn the vocabulary of connection and savor ever second because what's here today is gone tomorrow. We only get a limited crack at this so just fucking love as much as your heart will allow.

Don't let an opportunity turn into a cancerous memory of regret. We're all trying to fnd our way in this world, and the surest thing I have ever found to hold on to was love.

Yeah...

Stay green.

4. i was going to add something

but this blew it away,i think it blew what everyone said away

Much Love and Good Vibes

-BW

5. dude that is fucking heroic.

6. love and learn, and the living will take care of itself.

7. dont let the little things bother you.

8. get out of this thread looking for answers outside your head, if maybe just long enough to simulate your imagination, if you still have the capacity for imagination...

9. "We should be careful and discriminating in all the advice we give. We should be especially careful in giving advice that we would not think of following ourselves. Most of all, we ought to avoid giving counsel which we don't follow when it damages those who take us at our word."

~Adlai Stevenson~

10. Hit it n split

just kidding

Try and talk to relatives you may not talk to as much this holiday season.

11. now this is just out of experience... people may not totally agree with me here
    but the one piece of advance ive always rememberd and stuck by is...

Trust no one.

12. instead of giving someone a piece of your mind, give them the peace of your mind

13. i'm posting this again, cause it really had a profound impact on me.
    [​IMG]

14. Study for finals because they're worth a lot of fuckin points!!!

15. treat school like its your job

a man is all about doing shit thats necessary. it may not be the most engaging or fun thing, but you have to take it like a man and go through with it

treat like like a basketball game. if coach puts you on the court, wouldnt you wanna do your best?

16. Free the beast inside your head with a 12 gauge shot gun...worked for me last summer

8)

17. ^hahaha wtf?

Don't let things get to you.

18. I like that man.

19. Don't over stress yourself. As long as you do your best, things will tend to fall into place. Just don't worry about it.

Also, fight fire with water and not with fire. Fight hate with love, and violence with peace. Those are the only antidotes to quell those flames of injustice.